The Efflorescent Tarot

jcwirish

I received this deck a few days ago, and I've been coloring the black and white version. I've also rounded the corners, and it looks great. However, did anyone else notice that there are actually 9 Cups in the 8 of Cups card?

One other issue I have with the deck is that it seems to me that the Knight of Pents and the King of Pents should be reversed. The King looks like a boy to me, while the Knight looks like a much older man. It just sort of bothers me. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe it's just me.

RunningWild

It looks like it was adjusted in the color version so that there is a path with shadow falling over it in the center in the 8 of Cups

jcwirish

It looks like it was adjusted in the color version so that there is a path with shadow falling over it in the center in the 8 of Cups

Thank you RunningWild. I didn't see that. It's really been so much fun to color my own B&W copy. I didn't even notice the extra cup till my 7 yr. old pointed it out to me. :)

Wintergreen

Does anyone know what's going on with this deck? It's no longer available on Etsy. Sold out?

gregory

You can contact her on her website and ask...

VGimlet

Oh NO! I hope it's not sold out forever! It's been on my purchase list since before Christmas!

daphne

Oh NO! I hope it's not sold out forever! It's been on my purchase list since before Christmas!

In my list also for a long time, but I postponed it, due to its square corners. Let me know please what she says, if it is sold out or she makes more available.

VGimlet

I've e-mailed her and I'll let you know what i find out.

I postponed due to a) never buying decks between October 1 and Jan 1 so DH had some options for the holidays and then b) lovely vet bills.

Hopefully there will still be a few copies available.

VGimlet

I saw the one on the trading forum, but already had the oracle deck. I e-mailed the artist via both etsy and her website, and hopefully I will get some information. I'll post here if I do.

I should know better than to wait on these self-published decks - this isn't the first time I've missed out. :p