Lenormand 36 card spread question

Lorielle

I have been reading Tarot forever, and another system of card "divination" called Destiny Cards. I only recently gravitated to the Lenormand cards and I'm hooked. I love these little cards. I now own 4 different decks and there are others out there that I'd like to get!

I have a couple questions about the 36 card spread, the Grand Tableau, or whatever it is you want to call it. :) I've laid out all the cards and am wanting to know about what's coming in my love life. I am a female, and the Gentleman card has fallen in house 21 - which I presume means obstacles or delays. To his left is card 21 - the Mountain. This probably reinforces the obstacles/delays scenario. To his right is the Lady. She's in house 22, the Paths.

Ok, here are some of my questions. Is it good that the Man and the Lady are side by side, even if he is in the "past" position of the Lady? And do we look at cards that are "shared" by both the Lady and the Man? (Since they are side by side there are a lot of them). For instance, diagonally down to the right of the Man is 36 - The Cross. That's the card right below the Lady. So we share this card in our future. Also, I would think that we'd look at house 28 to see what card falls there, and it's 18, the Dog. House 29 has 17 the Storks.

I apologize if this is not the spot for this post.... Also if there is a thread already about this spread, kindly point me in the right direction. :)

mooncat2

Hi Lorielle,

I think the fact the Man being in your past indicates a past life ........Cross & Dog suggest karma and soulmate.

With the Lady in 21 in my recent spread I saw that as an inner block.

I would definitely take all their linking cards into account.

Lorielle

Ok thank you! :) I love to lay out all 36 cards and work with them. I can see how it would take a long time to do a reading with the whole deck, but you definitely get a lot of information that way. :)