Bohemian Gothic ~ Bone Chapel

Soothsayer

Which cards feature photos of the chapel?

Briar Rose

Yes, Wow! I agree. Thank you for sharing. I looked around at the other sites in Prague. It's beautiful.

Ambrosia

Soothsayer said:
Which cards feature photos of the chapel?

Off the top of my head :

King of Swords
Ace of Cups
Queen of Swords
Seven of Pentacles
The Emperor

Ambrosia

Its flippin macabre, but really interesting.
Apparently there are between 40 000 and 70 000 skeletons used in the decorations. All victims of the plague.

The chandelair is composed of at least one of every bone in the human body.

Soothsayer

The atmosphere in a place like that must be chilling. I recently spent some time in the supposedly haunted crypt of Oxford Castle in England and it was quite creepy.

Ambrosia

Soothsayer said:
The atmosphere in a place like that must be chilling. I recently spent some time in the supposedly haunted crypt of Oxford Castle in England and it was quite creepy.

Ooh, how darkly delicious! I love it! :D

Soothsayer

Yeah, it was an experience I won't forget. We went on a tour of the castle first - usual touristy stuff - before descending to the crypt for an evening of psychic magic and... a seance! A seance held in the crypt itself. In pitch black. Won't say anymore as don't want to go off-topic, but it was creepy all right.

Ambrosia

Soothsayer said:
Yeah, it was an experience I won't forget. We went on a tour of the castle first - usual touristy stuff - before descending to the crypt for an evening of psychic magic and... a seance! A seance held in the crypt itself. In pitch black. Won't say anymore as don't want to go off-topic, but it was creepy all right.

Wow! That must have been freaky to say the least. Imagine having a seance in the bone chapel. Much as I find it delightfully spooky, im not sure id want to communicate with the dead there.

deb13b

This is one of my favourite decks, the bone chapel cards are amazing, I had never seen anything like them before. "wow" is very apt lol !