Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 16 - #226

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 16
Number: 226

Symbol: A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 225.jpg
    225.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 329

MCsea

Sabian Symbol: A girl's face breaking into a smile
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Acquiescence
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Right ovary, cochlea of inner ear
Crystal Element: Albite
Expression: Albite is a white feldspar mineral. Albite fosters warm, loving relationships and pleasant social interactions, promoting emotional success.
Message: Beaming compassion and radiating happiness invite kindness.
Sun Focus: Emotionally inspiring, you find it easy to meet and influence people; never underestimate your personal power.
Affirmation: I am an expression of happiness.

mooncat2

:) What a delightful little girl, purple_scorp. Her smile and the sunflower are a perfect illustration of both the symbol and the crystal element.

Never underestimate the power of a simple smile to bring happiness to another.

Attaching my SoulCollage little girl and her secret smile. She makes me laugh whenever I look at her...........she thinks she knows something I don't and she's probably right. I called her the Magical Child.

Attachments

• SC - Magical Child.JPG
    SC - Magical Child.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 321

purple_scorp

Carol,

she is delightful, but are you sure she just didn't break wind? lol

I can see why you can't help but smile.

with love
purple_scorp

mooncat2

:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ROFLOL!!!!.................you wretch, p_s.............I'll never be able to look at her again without cracking up laughing.

:love:

MCsea

HA HA HA OOOHHHhhhhh haha ha
just needed to read this thread today!

This is my decendant - opposite to ascendant (rising sign) on the cusp of my relationship house... :D

MARINA

purple_scorp

Oh Marina,

on your relationship house....hmm, breaking wind.......okay, let's see....what does that say about your partners????? LOL.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Oh Marina,

on your relationship house....hmm, breaking wind.......okay, let's see....what does that say about your partners????? LOL.

with love
purple_scorp

INDEED IT SAYS IT ALL!!!

:D