HAPPY 2008 - Or WHAT??!! 2008!!!

MCsea

HAPPY 2008
yep 2008 has arrived more swiftly that I can recall any year arriving before :D

WEll I was wondering - any takers on a

Whats up for 2008?

Wishing you all a prosperous, love filled, confident, healing year.

Marina

MCsea

hmmm

I looked back at some of my past year posts and attempt to choose a sabian symbol with a little trepidation actually,
OK tried to loose that feeling and approach the selection with more HOPE

from Lynda Hills site -

http://www.sabiansymbols.com

I get

ARIES 23
A WOMAN IN PASTEL COLORS CARRYING A HEAVY AND VALUABLE BUT VEILED LOAD

You are going to a great deal of effort to conceal from others something very important. You may feel that you have succeeded, but in fact it is apparent to everyone by the way the burden of your secret is affecting your behavior. It may be time to share the load. Are you truly participating in life?
Privacy. Quiet determination to get on with the job. Carrying more than one's share, gratefully or grudgingly.

The Caution: Trying to cover up distrust and greed. Keeping one's thoughts and emotions locked in can create dis-ease.

from CRYSTAL ASTROLOGY (the book)
Aries 23
Numerology: 23
Sabian Symbol: A woman in pastel colours carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load.
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Reticence
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Muscles of mastication
Crystal Element: Green Hiddenite
Expression: Hiddenite, the green variety of spodumene, is a valuable gemstone. Hiddenite attracts prosperity, supports emotions, and builds trust. Echoes the High Priestess tarot card.
Message: Access the archaic records and secret universal knowledge.
Sun Focus: You have the ability to anticipate, and prepare people for life’s challenges.
Affirmation: I wait in humble anticipation for future endeavours to come to fruition.

VERY interesting - work has a high amount of confidentiality around it, and I do keep emotions in and I AM waiting for endevours to come to fruition!
I have just yesterday realised a source of greed in my life which was SHOCKING but healing.. hmm so this is the theme for the rest of the year

I chose another symbol too - just in case

ARIES 24
AN OPEN WINDOW AND A NET CURTAIN BLOWING INTO THE SHAPE OF A CORNUCOPIA

Your mind is open to possibilities that are being 'blown' in from the realm of spirit. There is an abundance coming that will be self-sustaining. Look for out of the ordinary opportunities. Realizing that in one's everyday life, one has it all.
Imagination. Keeping your options open. The promise of fruition. The breath of life filling you with inspiration. Open windows and doors.

I will LOOK to ARIES time - mainly APRIL to see what happens then!
Also I will look OUT for opportuinities to make the most of them...

:)

Marina

huredriel

Marina, Not sure if it's of any use, but with those two symbols I got an image of a full washing basket ..... and you then hanging the clothes/items out to dry ........ so lots of cleansing perhaps going on this year, and bringing things out where they can be seen by others a lot more easily .......... no dirty little secrets being kept hidden from you perhaps ;)

huredriel

Last year's symbol turned out to be so true for me and I forgot to draw one this weekend, so went to Lynda's site and got:

"Libra 14 - In the heat of the noon, a man takes a siesta"

It said: "You may feel a need to take a break even though you are in the middle of the situation. To relax and recuperate at this time will serve to give you greater strength to complete the task at hand. Being always on the go can be wearying. However, being lazy and unproductive is not the answer either.

Meditation. Midday rushes. Hammocks. Long lunch hours. Working too hard.

The Caution: Wasting time, being disinterested in things around you, losing energy or interest just when one should be at the peak of activity or achievement OR refusing to take a break"

Now I know I'm going to be spending some enforced time resting after an operation next month. I also know I need to do LOTS more meditation. The hammocks I see as needing to get enough sleep.

However, I also get a thought of holidays ......... typical Brit, go to a hot country and get sunbathing ....... even when it's not safe LOL ........ in most countries they have a siesta or don't go out in the sunshine, and noon is one of the hottest parts of the day ......... so this could also be about taking the safest route through potential problems.

Alta

I drew

You have brought yourself right to the point of what you want, but there is still one more obstacle. You must make the deliberate action of opening the gate, admitting that this is what you want. Perhaps you may need to knock first (showing your intention of wanting in). It has come time for the gate to open. Maybe you need to realize that you have everything that you need, look around.

Craving for happiness. Gardens and their treasures. Pathways to bliss.

The Caution: Denying yourself the right to receive just rewards or wild 'goose-chases' that lead to nothing. Having everything, but still wanting more.

huredriel

Ooohhh Marion, that sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Get manifesting ;) :)

MCsea

huredriel said:
Marina, Not sure if it's of any use, but with those two symbols I got an image of a full washing basket ..... and you then hanging the clothes/items out to dry ........ so lots of cleansing perhaps going on this year, and bringing things out where they can be seen by others a lot more easily .......... no dirty little secrets being kept hidden from you perhaps ;)

YOU ARE RIGHT!
my new years resolution - to be cleansed - lots of water drinking and bathing..

yes any my secrets!
a whole box load of those!!
I will be SEEN - its OK :D

thank you for that insight!!!

AND FOR RELPYING!!

MARINA

MCsea

huredriel said:
Last year's symbol turned out to be so true for me and I forgot to draw one this weekend, so went to Lynda's site and got:

"Libra 14 - In the heat of the noon, a man takes a siesta"

It said: "You may feel a need to take a break even though you are in the middle of the situation. To relax and recuperate at this time will serve to give you greater strength to complete the task at hand. Being always on the go can be wearying. However, being lazy and unproductive is not the answer either.

Meditation. Midday rushes. Hammocks. Long lunch hours. Working too hard.

The Caution: Wasting time, being disinterested in things around you, losing energy or interest just when one should be at the peak of activity or achievement OR refusing to take a break"

Now I know I'm going to be spending some enforced time resting after an operation next month. I also know I need to do LOTS more meditation. The hammocks I see as needing to get enough sleep.

However, I also get a thought of holidays ......... typical Brit, go to a hot country and get sunbathing ....... even when it's not safe LOL ........ in most countries they have a siesta or don't go out in the sunshine, and noon is one of the hottest parts of the day ......... so this could also be about taking the safest route through potential problems.

Helpful healing thoughts your way for this operation.....
FROM CRYSTAL ASTROLOGY --- for Libra 14

Sabian Symbol: A noon siesta
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Recuperation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left inguinal lymph nodes
Crystal Element: Green Apophyllite
Expression: Green Apophyllite is a transparent phyllosilicate zeolite. Green Apophyllite is traditionally a healing crystal bringing growth, renewal and recovery in illness.
Focus: promote a balance between work and play; maintaining that relaxation is essential to everyone’s well-being.
Affirmation: Meditation and prayer refresh and reinvigorate my spirit.

I know a lady with this as a prominant symbol in her chart - and she lives in the rainforest and its just paradise - she is a healer - and of course an energy worker.....

happy 2008!

MCsea

Marion said:
I drew

You have brought yourself right to the point of what you want, but there is still one more obstacle. You must make the deliberate action of opening the gate, admitting that this is what you want. Perhaps you may need to knock first (showing your intention of wanting in). It has come time for the gate to open. Maybe you need to realize that you have everything that you need, look around.

Craving for happiness. Gardens and their treasures. Pathways to bliss.

The Caution: Denying yourself the right to receive just rewards or wild 'goose-chases' that lead to nothing. Having everything, but still wanting more.

PERFECT!
what ever it is you were thinking of doing in 2008 - take that big first step :D
22 is a MASTER NUMBER so all those wonderful things come into this symbol

FROM CRYSTAL ASTROLOGY
Aries 22
Numerology: 22
Sabian Symbol: The gate to the garden of desire
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Prospect
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Cheek muscles
Crystal Element: Faceted Diamond
Expression: Crystallised carbon, the diamond is the hardest natural crystal. Diamonds amplify pure love and promote purity, beauty, wealth, evolution, and invincibility.
Message: Amplified intentions, refracting inner dreams outward to ideas and action.
Focus: Search for the beauty in all things, promote brilliant success.
Affirmation: I reflect eternal possibilities in all I do.

AND ENJOY your sucesses

happy 2008!

Adjustment

For 2008 i draw:

PISCES 2

A SQUIREL HIDDING FROM HUNTERS.

Wat comes to mind when I see this symbol is fear, looks like through this year my concern will be my personal security. This symbol aslo makes me think of the fear that comes when your feel your personal security is being threatened.. Sometimes this fear stop you from moving into a new direction.

A few key words: Using tactics to ensure survival. Hidding one's self away.
Not stepping out into the big wide world for fear of making th ewrong move. Using common sense. Caution and reserve. Stockpiling for harder times. Things or people thar feel tiny, uncertain or insecure.

The caution: People picking on each other. Being bullied out of what you deserve. Giving those out there more power than they warrant. Not trusting life. Paranoia. Running away from things. Not speaking up for fear of being shot down. Being caged in. Agoraphobia. Claustrophobia.