Tarot meanings associated with Health

PattyMc

Nisaba, I have to say that you remind me of a brilliant star; dazzling, guiding, teaching, and sometimes just simply beautiful, (and of course fabulously twisted;)
More times than not I learn something very valuable from you, looking at things a different way or maybe just looking at things I haven't before. (Your love of Granny Jones sent me in search of her deck, and I immediately felt the love, although I don't have the original deck, I have something close and it works for me now until it comes my way, and maybe what I have is all I need.)
In all this rambling, I really just need to say thank you, I am grateful to you! Your health meanings are going into my journal with a huge Nisaba star beside them!

Blessings,
Patty

nisaba

:bugeyed:

Gosh.

Thanks for that! But ...

... now I have something to live up to ...

Aglashkaya

Thank you a lot for this list, Nisaba! So accurate for the ones I tried since some time!

Envoyé de mon KIW-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

volcanopunk

Nisaba, this was wonderful! I ask a lot of questions about my own personal mental health, and many of your correspondences apply!

isjrawitch

This is amazing!

Nisaba, your work and generosity is so valuable, inspiring, and appreciated. Thank you.