Monthly Spread.......

Indigo Rose

sprite said:
you know i use this spread faithfully every month. it works great and i have started using the grandmother moon spread in conjunction with it. i use a oracle deck for it, example the gothic for the month and the madam endura for the grandmother moon. the spreads compliment eachother well and i just ask for further clarification and insight on whats happening during the month. im pretty sure i got the spread on here but here it is

1- waxing moon - what will be growing stronger
2- full moon - a ripe oppurtunity
3- waning moon - what will be fading
4- new moon - where detachment/ release is needed
5- blue moon - a unigue experience that brings insight

I love this, I am going to try this along with the monthly.
I'm glad to see others giving this spread a go...I have been using it monthly for a few years and it never fails to give me valuable insight. One thing that has helped is to go back and review the readings, and compare the events of the month. It is helping me understand the varied applications of the cards...it's amazing how many meanings these 78 cards take on as we use them in daily life. :)

~Peace~

:heart: indigo rose

Aeron

Well, I did a reading for January and so far it's been pretty darn accurate. This weeks card is Death and I sure am agreeing with it. The week after next is the Tower. Should be a very...interesting month. :(
That aside, I really like this spread.

Indigo Rose

sprite said:
you know i use this spread faithfully every month. it works great and i have started using the grandmother moon spread in conjunction with it. i use a oracle deck for it, example the gothic for the month and the madam endura for the grandmother moon. the spreads compliment eachother well and i just ask for further clarification and insight on whats happening during the month. im pretty sure i got the spread on here but here it is

1- waxing moon - what will be growing stronger
2- full moon - a ripe oppurtunity
3- waning moon - what will be fading
4- new moon - where detachment/ release is needed
5- blue moon - a unigue experience that brings insight

This is an excellent addition to the Monthly. I have used it for the past 2 months, in conjunction with the monthly. These spreads flow nicely together.

Thanks for the added spread, sprite. :)

:heart:

BLFO

I love the first spread. It works like mad crazy. I use it near the first of every month for a general life reading and I do a second one for romance.

Charmy

Very interesting spread. I'll definitely have to try it out :)

thanks for sharing!

perfectblue206

monthly spread

Thank you for the monthly spread! I did a spread for upcoming December. I am still a newbie...I asked the cards how will the month of December be for me?Is that the normal way of asking the cards? Just curious on the best way to verbalise the questions in regards to the monthly spread. Also, what questions would you ask on a monthly spread? Thank you.

Luna Shay Luv

Is there a spread layout for the grandmother moon spread?? I really like both of the spreads that were posted in this thread.

Callanish

I've added this excellent spread to the digital tarot deck on my web site.
It's been there for a month now and has proven to be extremely popular!
It links back here with an acknowledgement. Thanks Indigo Rose!
http://phuture.me/tarot/tarot-spread

Indigo Rose

I've added this excellent spread to the digital tarot deck on my web site.
It's been there for a month now and has proven to be extremely popular!
It links back here with an acknowledgement. Thanks Indigo Rose!
http://phuture.me/tarot/tarot-spread

You are welcome.
Glad you are enjoying the spread.
It is a good one.

Please note, however, I am not the creator of this spread.
This is from a published work: by Trish Macgregor and Phyllis Vega.
The Power Tarot

Thank you. :)