Full Moon Spread

tarotlaura

Thank you again. Just used it and had a very good reading. :D

Ronia

I also did it but got quite puzzled... Uh, those Moons! LOL

jgoreham

I tried out this spread last night before bed. I'll probably blog it tonight :)

Prism

I really like both these spreads. Thanks!

Eowyn

Thank you all ;) And for the PMs too

It is nice to see you all having fun with the spreads :D

:heart: E

Zelmira

It was full moon last night

Eowyn:
Last night I did a reading with this spread. Although I love the spread, I am very confused with my reading. You may see it at Your Readings here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2242447#post2242447

Also, I would love if you could clarify more what specifically you had in mind for cards 2 and 3 when you created the spread. That also may help me. Thanks,
Zelmira

Eowyn

Zelmira said:
Also, I would love if you could clarify more what specifically you had in mind for cards 2 and 3 when you created the spread. That also may help me. Thanks,
Zelmira
I had in mind a continuity form the New Moon spread. I recommend you to start with that one, to fully understand the meaning of those positions.
I'll check on you later, I wont forget. Right now I'm short of time.

Zelmira

Eowyn:
I am sorry it took me so long to answer this. Thanks for the explanation. Someone in the Your Readings Thread gave me an interpretation that makes a lot of sense too. I think, sometimes we are blind to some characteristics of the cards in relationship to a particular question or position. I went back to the New Moon Spread, and I saw what you meant. Thanks for your response. Peace,
Zelmira

Reverie

I love this spread - can it be used for relationships?

Eowyn

cutiecutie said:
I love this spread - can it be used for relationships?
I guess the questions can be used for a relationship, so I don't see any problem. You are free in tarot, cc.