I won I won

lark

LOL HI Flora...I think I'm a one spread wonder...gee that sounds a little wicked...})
Truth be told I don't use alot of spreads, I've settled into about 4 different ones and they seem to do the trick....
My gosh this thread is 6 years old..wow all the stuff that's happened since then.
But this daily spread has been pulled everyday since I made it up...it's out on the table today with my Greenwood deck.
Doing this has been an invaluable learning exercise for me.
I look so forward to going back at the end of the day and seeing what the cards have to teach me through the experiences I had during the day.

Glad you enjoyed reading the thread and the Guilded is one of the top 5 decks I still use for clients.
It has a little bit of magic in it that people recognise and want to share in.

floracove

But, Lark you are so good at inventing spreads, you should consider even your own book of tarot spreads. Seriously!

lark

floracove said:
But, Lark you are so good at inventing spreads, you should consider even your own book of tarot spreads. Seriously!
You are a temptress Flora....:D
Everytime I get a pro reading done the readers always says that I will write a book someday...but then I go into Borders and look around and I think...does the world really need another book?
Maybe??!
Oprah's book club??
OMG that would be so funny.
Tarot Spreads for the New Earth.

floracove

Well, there ya go!
Sounds good to me, sounds like a plan in the works.

Now you haven't got to answer, but how many of those pros have already told you this and how much longer are you gonna wait?

Take what you have and then build some more and there you have it.
Do not wait until you are old and gray, you can do it soon enough to enjoy all those royalties.

Let us know when we need to go in search of your Tarot Spreads for the New Earth

I'll start packing away change right now and when it's published, I'll be one of the first in line.

oooh and then do a reading for Oprah on her show that would be grand!
Ooooh or maybe even Ellen!

Oh the possibilities are endless!

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

Annabelle

Just joining the others in offering you belated congratulations, Lark!!! This is a really cool daily spread. Definitely going to try it in the morning :).

AprilFool

Lark, I too have used this spread many, many times - I am so glad to be able to connect you, the Guilded and this spread together!