The Tyldwick Tarot - a new pack and a new website

heron

My last deck

I'm bummed. With shipping this is $73 USD. I can't justify spending that much on a deck, even one as beautiful as this. :(

I checked my *secret* stash of windfall banknotes (wot I keep hidden away as they appear in my life for in case who knows what - the sky might fall in) and guess what? Yup - just enough to cover price + p&p, so Hi, Paypal. even though I think fifty smackeroonies is way steep even for the deck of a lifetime. No more new decks after this for me now - EVER

Calcifer

Maybe no Tyldwick for me... my bank keeps denying the transaction. Maybe because it is an international order (pounds, not US dollars) - or something like that. Dang.

Update: 24hrs later.... deck successfully ordered. :) !

Michael

heron

Incidentally

Does anyone out there (well, someone does, obviously) know why "Tyldwick"?
- and, for that matter, why Malpertuis?

gregory

This is all odd. I was on the list; I have no email... (I ordered anyway and mine is on the way (to the UK so I won't see it for a while, but was taking no chances) - but I HOPE I didn't ask for some super number and lost out....)

BodhiSeed

I would love to explore this unusual deck, but the present value of the US dollar sucks; $90 is more than I could afford for such a luxury right now.

PathWalker

This is all odd. I was on the list; I have no email... (I ordered anyway and mine is on the way (to the UK so I won't see it for a while, but was taking no chances) - but I HOPE I didn't ask for some super number and lost out....)

I was on the list too - twice possibly - but I didn't get an email either. So like you I just ordered one. :)

ZKEI

I was on the list too - twice possibly - but I didn't get an email either. So like you I just ordered one. :)

I left two of my email addresses on that pre-order as well, but I've recently got emails for both of them, notifying the reserved numbers. However, both numbers are not the ones I really want. Perhaps, I may need a couple of weeks for the release of the number before placing an order.

:)

PathWalker

I'm sure if you emailed Neil and asked him for a particular number he would be able to sort that out for you.
You can but ask.