"The Everyman Tarot" is published and available!!

Lee

Congratulations! Looks like a great deck.

karen0205

Thanks for the link! Congratulation, it looks great!

rwcarter

I don't have a strong preference either way for original or reversed.

I understand what is being depicted by the 3 Pentacles image, but one of my deck peeves is the number of suit elements shown randomly not matching the rank of the card. Put one suit emblem on each card in the suit? Fine. Put the corresponding number of emblems on the card of the same rank? Fine. But don't put 2 emblems on the 5 card or 10 of them on the 3 card, etc.

In this deck, even if the three emblems in the sky were in a thought bubble, there are still 6 emblems on the 3 Pentacles card. In this instance it didn't bother me enough to not buy it (or to bin it once I discovered it). Just putting it out there cause there will be people for whom that's a dealbreaker.

Original.

Original reversed.

If I run with this I will need someone who can correct the initials and date to the other side and then re-size it to be the exact same size as the original, because you can only replace a file with the exact same size file or the system rejects it.

tarotbear

Revised?

I revised this but I cannot mirror image it the way I did in post #6 - which confuses me to no end! It worked before - why not now? :( Suggestions? These are the things that drive me crazy about technology!

If this were reversed - how is this, Rod? LOL!

Attachments

• Pent 003 revised.jpg
    Pent 003 revised.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 87

gregory

Very nice. You know - Ciro would flip it for you.... (he helped me out on something like that...!)

But here you go for now....

What programme do you use ? Email me.... I may have a suggestion...

Attachments

• Pent 003 revised and flipped.jpg
    Pent 003 revised and flipped.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72

tarotbear

Aaaaauuuugh!

This is why gregory got one of my proof decks...

O.K. gregory - can you please take that same wonderfully flipped image, clean up a bit between his paws, and send it to me as a 900 x 1500 pixel png file?

This is why it pays to have friends in strange places .... :D

***ETA ***

I have someone to do this for me...may get it to me tomorrow.

In truth - I received two strong recommendations NOT to reverse the card - that the Master Builder looking to the right (original card) is a much stronger characterization ... forcing you to look to the right...to the bottom pentacle and they float like smoke billowing from a train and expand as the 'train' continues to move left to right.

gregory

This is why gregory got one of my proof decks...

O.K. gregory - can you please take that same wonderfully flipped image, clean up a bit between his paws, and send it to me as a 900 x 1500 pixel png file?

This is why it pays to have friends in strange places .... :D

Oh Geez. Bandwidth, dear... I'll see if we can take his lappie to the coffee shop...

You got White Rabbit ? Can send CD...!

I will see what I can do....

gregory

Well I sent it anyway. Are you losing the cloud too, then ?

I was OK with it before so that feels good to me :D

tarotbear

Are you losing the cloud too, then ?

I was OK with it before so that feels good to me :D

I may stick to the original and merely tone down or obliterate the pentacles on the blueprint. The clouds are pretty reminiscent Pam's 7 Cups card, too.

I'll see how that looks tomorrow when I get the file back. In the meantime, thanks gregory! ;)