Gilded Tarot Royale

Morganna

I have the Gilded Tarot Royale, self-published by Ciro Marchetti. I've finally found the time to sit down and really examine this beautiful deck, and I've just realized - the .pdf file I have that came with the deck is corrupted. Would anyone happen to have a copy of the .pdf file that goes with this deck that they would be willing to email to me? My email address is starsfellonindiana /at/ gmail /dot/ com.

If anyone can help me out, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Morganna

rwcarter

Why don't you contact Ciro directly, either through his website or by PM here (he's cirom)?

gregory

Email him (the link is in his profile here) - he doesn't come here any more, and may not see PMs. I emailed him when I saw your post, and he said to do that.

Morganna

Thanks everybody for your replies! I ended up buying the Gilded Tarot Royale app for my iPad, so I don't really need the .pdf file. However, I will try contacting Ciro directly at some point to see if I might be able to obtain another copy of the .pdf.

Calcifer

Um... I have two copies of the GR. If you can be patient with me, I'll simply mail you my "extra CD". If you want it, just PM me a mailing address and as soon as I find it (and have some time) I'll ship it to ya. You're in the US, right ?

Michael

Morganna

Um... I have two copies of the GR. If you can be patient with me, I'll simply mail you my "extra CD". If you want it, just PM me a mailing address and as soon as I find it (and have some time) I'll ship it to ya. You're in the US, right ?

Michael

Yes, and thanks SO MUCH Michael

Calcifer

I'll do my best to get it out to you before the end of this week :).

Michael

Morganna

I really, really appreciate it, Michael! Thank you so much!

I don't know that I've ever had a new deck "speak" to me the way the Gilded Tarot Royale does - and at one time I owned upwards of 40 Tarot and Oracle decks.

Calcifer

It is on its way... I made it to the post office before work yesterday :).

M

Morganna

Thank you so much Michael, I can't wait to have the opportunity to explore this beautiful deck the way Ciro intended!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Morganna in Indiana