A New TdM based on Pierre Madenié, made in Japan -- utterly charming deck!

conversus

Kenji:

If you do another order please count me in.

CED

strings of life

I missed this as well. If there is a other order, I'm interested.

ETA: found, yay!

strings of life

An update since I posted last.

I received my Mamanmiyuki Tarot (name as indicated on the 2 of Coins) via the trade forum here and love it to pieces. I love seeing the actual line art from Mamanmiyuki's drawings and subtle paint strokes as opposed to perfect digital art, and how she drew the eyes and facial expressions on the characters. Extremely engaging. The size, the faces, the card stock, the rounded corners. It think it will become one of my favorite reading TdMs.

kenji

Hello all.
Now this deck is dealt in by Nichiyu, the biggest tarot dealer in Japan, and you can make a purchase from them by the following process:

Nichiyu has an English site at Rakuten.com, and here is the URL for the product.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/hrtg/item/t9504/

And you can make an order from abroad through "tenso.com" service.
http://www.tenso.com/en/

1. Register at tenso.com and obtain a special postal address for overseas shopping there.
2. Make an order at Rakuten.com, using the ship-to address which tenso.com offers.

I hope this helps:)

Rose Lalonde

Thank you, kenji, for the information!

I got mine from amazon.co.jp using your Tenso link for shipping. No problems at all. (It's also for sale at Amazon.co.uk at the moment, though more expensive - £35.)

Currently my favorite deck to read with is the facsimile by Yves, but when I'm away from home, I take this lovely mini so I can still have my Madenié fix! :cool3:

kenji

Good News

The standard-sized "Mamanmiyuki TdM" is about to come out, in a few months.

The size will be 116mm X 61mm, just about the same as "Heron Conver".
(And so will the thickness of the cards.)

Stay tuned;)

p1060038.jpg
p1060042.jpg

gregory

Will we be able to buy it from one of the links you posted ?

kenji

Will we be able to buy it from one of the links you posted ?

Hi gregory! Glad to hear from you here again:)

It seems Ms Mamanmiyuki has not decided how to take orders of this new product from overseas yet. I promise I will let you know here for her when everything is settled.

Barleywine

Beautiful, but probably too small for me. I'm still on course for Yves'.