Tarot of the Hidden Realm

Miss Divine

Beautiful artwork...Wow!

karen0205

I'm still eyeing it for sure. I'm hoping they will release a few more card scans after it is released. I'm very interested in the deck, but I haven't seen enough to decide whether I will actually buy it.

Me too, I like the one card but can't tell what the deck will be like from the photos
I need to see more cards. I do like the one card though. Her artwork is beautiful.

Celtictarot

Although this deck is very beautiful and well-executed, I probably won't be getting it. (I say probably because it is very charming!) To my eyes, the portraiture feeling makes it look like a deck where every card is a court card. I have a hard enough time with the 16 already present in the deck, I don't need 62 more! XD; I can just imagine doing a spread with a position like "action to take" and drawing The Magician or the Four of Swords and being at a complete loss due to how static and posed the image is.

That's just me though - this is probably going to be a popular deck.

If the deck is just like that, I'd get confused also!

Miss Divine

From the scans it looks like it's easy enough to read. But that 7 of stones doesn't really resonate with how I would the 7 of pentacles (I am assuming the stones are the pentacles).

I will have to see more scans to see if it's a deck for me or not. Still, the aartwork is superb!

Miss Divine

Just pre-ordered. I can't imagine being disappointed with this kind of artwork!

rwcarter

In case it matters, the latest Llewellyn catalog shows the deck as being borderless on three sides! There's a strip along the bottom of the card with the card title, but the other three sides are borderless.

fairylights

Wow. This deck looks astounding. I like faerie decks but they don't usually give me the shivers. This one did though. I'm going to have to add it to my wishlist, although I've promised myself I can't have any new decks until I learn to work with what I've got.

The Justice card though ... wow.

/newb gushing

Penthasilia

I see some people have already received the other fairy tarot due in September by Llewellyn- has anyone pre-ordered and received this one yet?

I have to say- this particular deck has me intrigued- the other one, not so much.

:)

Aurora369

I placed an order for this deck, actually it is supposed to be a birthday present from hubby to me. Mine has shipped out and will be delivered tomorrow. I cannot wait to see it.