Tarot and Sexuality Study Group, Anyone?

Apocalipstick

All comments are welcome

Including the occasional reports of "field researchers." LOL

sweet_intuition

Can we start on another card which not many people would consider "sexual"... like perhaps, "The Hierophant" ?

Apocalipstick

I don't see why not.

Any card, any time, with anyone. :D

Edited to add, once a new thread is started, I'll add it to the index for this group. I'm thinking it would be easier if all the links to all the threads were together in one post - very convenient to find that way.

elvenstar

sweet_intuition said:
Can we start on another card which not many people would consider "sexual"... like perhaps, "The Hierophant" ?
You read my mind sweet intuition ;) I've been thinking about this ever since the high priestess discussion...

The crowned one

I can take that as a go ahead? After the Hierophant I would love to see a minor tossed out there, say Three of pentacles? That is a pretty non sexual card!

tabi

I would be intersted in the Hermit........})

Apocalipstick

Tabi, you're speaking my language.

How about this, everyone:

We give each thread a couple of days, so that most people have a chance to comment. After that, the next person who has a specific card in mind gets to start that card's thread.

I suppose we could start several threads at once, but that might cause unintentional confusion.

Posting your intent to start a thread here will also let everyone know what you plan to do. That way, we avoid double threads.

So if The Crowned One starts a thread on the 3 of Pentacles, then a couple of days later, Tabi starts another on the Hermit.

Of course, it might also be a good idea to not have claimed cards list that's too long. So let's limit the prospective threads queue to three. Using the above example, that leaves room for one more person to claim another card and start its thread. Once all three intended threads have been started, someone else can step in and start another.

How does that sound?

I'd like to keep this going as smoothly as possible, and this seems like a good way to do it.

Comments, suggestions?

tabi

My suggestion is that we all post a link within this thread so we know when a new thread has been started and what it is. Also no one getting lost as to what is happening or double threads.

Apocalipstick

Well, we do have an index thread.

Hmmm... maybe inserting a link to that in the first post here? Though it also can be found in the post with all the index threads at the top of this forum.

But if it works, why not.

Edited to add, a reminder for those who start threads: don't forget to PM one the forum's Mods a link to your thread. :)

tabi

In our last week's exchange you didn't notice that I'm easily side tracked?!?! :p