The Tower strikes again--only different

re-pete-a

My sense of humor has gotten me through many, many things, even when it was gallow's humor. :)

Thanks to you, though, I have a really, really good book to read while I'm recuperating.

My family used to tell me that if I die, they'll have to remind me to lie down and shut up. :p

but would you listen ?

Get comfortable ,girl...your in for a good nights sleep ....enjoy.

Grizabella

but would you listen ?

Get comfortable ,girl...your in for a good nights sleep ....enjoy.

LOL no, I'd still probably have to do it my way. :p

I did have a great night's sleep. My back is still the about the same but not quite as bad because if I don't get rambunctious I can walk around pretty well.

SunChariot

I've been getting the Tower quite a bit lately and today it struck. I just got out of the ER where I spent most of the day. I have a vertebrae that slipped over and is touching nerves and the vertebrae below it. I got up this morning and was fine and then all of a sudden I got up to go to the kitchen and it was like a knife stabbed my lower back and all down my leg. The doctor thought it might be a stress fracture but it seems not to be any more than a vertebrae that moved. So add that to your list of Tower meanings. lol And just pray it never happens to you because it's excruciating.

I am SO SO sorry that you went through all that and went through such pain. I hope you feel better very soon.

That is more or less my traditional meaning though. The Tower for me is something that happens very suddenly and unexpectedly, and creates a lot of change. So that does fit in to my original meaning.

Although when you think of the image of the card, with tower breaking it could represent "back-breaking" (excruciating) pain. But again I am so sorry to hear you were in such pain :heart:

Babs

Grizabella

I just couldn't even walk without intense pain. I don't have good balance due to the neuropathy and that's making it kind of intense because if I move suddenly it could move something else in my spine or else make this one worse, but I don't dare let myself fall so the gymnastics of suddenly having to try not to fall clear down also could move something. The ER doctor was really intent trying to find out if I was having numbness in my legs. I really don't know because I always have that. I think he must have been concerned to know whether this was putting pressure on my spinal cord. I don't think it is. I still have feeling from the knees up.

SunChariot, I've owed you a PM for the longest time but I always just never get to it when I remember it and when I'm not so busy, then I forget most of the time. Not because I don't care but just because-----you know----because--- lol. Maybe you know what I mean.

re-pete-a

I'm happy and delighted that you did indeed have a good nights sleep...

The homework paid off for both of us....

I see that your mobile again , sort of...that's much better....