Being stalked by the page of coins

Migdal93

It started a few days ago, and it has been quite weird. 3 times in less than a week this card has showed up to me. I use a Nicolas Conver deck (TdM).

One reading was for myself, testing an ancestor spread. This was a test run of sorts, since the spread had quite a few cards and I just wanted to see if I'd be able to put the cards together. It showed up when being asked who was speaking to me

Second time it was yesterday, actually doing the ancestor spread. It was a beautiful reading, and it showed up as well when I asked who was speaking to me.

Then, my mother asked me for a reading today. As a beginner I don't pass opportunities to do simple readings. She wanted simple advice on financial manners. The card showed up again. It was a good reading, giving her some very important advice.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm shuffling my deck right (I seriously wondered if it could be my fault) because in all readings, that was the ONLY card that repeated itself.

I don't really understand what the page of coins could be trying to tell me here. For me the page means someone who is starting some sort of material journey - it could be money, it could be health, important acquisitions.... Am I being warned of something? I'm totally lost here.

Farzon

The Page of Coins can also be someone who is devoted to their studies. When the card signifies your ancestor, maybe the one speaking is someone to help you with your Tarot-journey! [emoji4]

And tale the possibility into account that the same card means something different for your mother.

Observe if the card comes up in your readings apart from this ancestor spread. Then you most probably have a lesson to learn and integrate into your life. I wouldn't say it's a warning - most of our lives are not dramatic enough for warnings - thank goodness for that. [emoji6]

Migdal93

Farzon you have no idea just how much sense that makes. I'm not only studying tarot, I'm also studying for college entrance exams. Those exams are extremely important. When I'm not studying for that, I'm studying the tarot. So my life has been just about learning this year.

Thank you!

snowmoon

hi,pages of coin

pages as young people,
coins, who entry the study , hard working, faithful friend.

it doesn't always mean a person, it could be a event,
well, it is a welcome, good news cards.

Migdal93

Thank you snowmoon! I was tempted to see as a young person as well.