March Faeries Seekers Circle

faerylvr

Hello fellow Faery lovers!

This is the sign-up thread for the Faery Seeker Circle, using Brian Froud's faeries oracle.

You will have the entire month of March to do your reading and complete feedback. That's a good amount of time, but if you run into real life problems, please contact me immediately and I'll see what can be done to keep your partner from being disappointed.

Remember, feedback should be generous and explanatory. If it seems to be getting to personal, it can be partially or entirely PM'd. However, please post to your thread that you did this so I know.

Sign-ups: from now until March 1st.

Partners assigned: March 1st: when I will assign partners randomly and hopefully with someone you have not exchanged with recently.

Readings and feedback need to be finished by the end of March.

Spread for the Month...

I know another one with 9... however each is really its own reading... then it becomes three 3 card readings... see. :)

What Do I Hide and How Do I Face It?

Who: 1……2…..3

Reshuffle

What: 1…….2…..3

Reshuffle

How: 1……..2…..3

Who?

Who do I see when I look in the mirror?
Who do others see when they look at me?
Who am I beneath the surface?

What?

What do I try to hide from myself?
What do I hide from others?
What do I have in the deep shadows?

How?

How do I face what I try to hide?
How do I show the world what I hide from them?
How do I look into the shadows of my soul?

trinity8

hi faerylvr, I'm new to this group. Do I just say yes in this thread? or send a message. Whatever, the answer is yes please include me.

faunabay

OH! I want to play with this one!! This looks so interesting and very thought provoking. Me! Me! I"m in!! :*

bershka

I would like to join in the seekers' circle please :D :D

thorhammer

Me, please faerylvr :). I like the look of this spread, and even though I don't know if my last reading hit the mark, it felt good, you know? So I'm going to go out on a limb and sign up for next month, too . . . that is, if I can? I mean, our group hasn't finished with February, yet . . . :confused:

\m/ Kat

faunabay

bershka said:
I would like to join in the seekers' circle please :D :D
Hi there honey!!! Did someone tell you about this???? }) }) })

moderndayruth

I am in :)

faerylvr

Oh yes I have notified bershka... I got the pleasure of doing her Feb. reading... it is just posted... so I made sure she was notified for March :D

faerylvr

trinity8 said:
hi faerylvr, I'm new to this group. Do I just say yes in this thread? or send a message. Whatever, the answer is yes please include me.

Hi trinity8... it is great to see you. You can just say yes like you did. We also have a notification list which you can add your name to and we will PM you when you open sign ups.