Faery Seekers Circle ~ April 2008 ~ Sign up thread

Pook

O wow! I just thought of something....

I've noticed, just in bits and pieces of course, the things that the faeries can do in my own life....Can you imagine how much havoc they could cause if they suddenly got bored with us for awhile and started messing with each other??

I am glad to see you're back in the action, Jewel. I love your energy! It makes the Faeries' readings that much more fun!

ellirhyn

Timer Fae?

Pook said:
Is there a timer fae?

Let's see...
The Bodach introduced the Collective of Pixies to Geo the Slooooow?? Whaddya think? Sound possible?

I too, do hereby solemly swear to do my partners reading in a timely manner for the April FSC!

Wouldn't the Fee Lion be somewhat of a "Timer Fae?

Baroli

So I am waffling. Should I or shouldn't I join in. I have a ton of work to do, things to catch up on,.....the little voice in my head says, "pick a card." So with that I pull out my faeries, shuffle and pick a card.

No joke, I pull the Singer of Connection. The card of connecting, or reconnecting with things left behind, an attainment of Karma and balance.

Yeah, I love the faeries and apparently, they have missed me. Well, I am here to sign up, cause,....I have missed y'all.

Alta

Baroli said:
So I am waffling. Should I or shouldn't I join in. I have a ton of work to do, things to catch up on,.....the little voice in my head says, "pick a card." So with that I pull out my faeries, shuffle and pick a card.

No joke, I pull the Singer of Connection. The card of connecting, or reconnecting with things left behind, an attainment of Karma and balance.

Yeah, I love the faeries and apparently, they have missed me. Well, I am here to sign up, cause,....I have missed y'all.
Looks as if they sent a message!!! Great, you are signed up then. :)

fina

I don't want to just barge in, but I think I'd really like to try joining in. So, if its okay, sign me up too.

Thanks a bunch

Alta

Hi fina, and a big welcome!

Marion

Jewel

Baroli, glad to see you back too! Looks like we are going to have a really fun round.

Fina, there is no such thing as "barging in" here, all are welcome :D

Jewel

Marion said:
Group 1
ellirhyn reads for Jewel
Jewel reads for Baroli
Baroli reads for Eugenia Madora
Eugenia Madora reads for Jewel
Though having two readings sounds fun ~giggles~ I believe Eugenia Madora is supposed to read for ellirhyn not me.

Question ... do I need to wait for ellirhyn to read for me before I read for Baroli??? or can I do Baroli's reading at any time within the given time period? Sorry, just not sure how this group thing works.

ellirhyn

sooooooo. . . uhhhh. . .who reads for ellirhyn? (blushes)