What would happen if I asked this person to a date...

oskinpower

Question:
What would happen if I asked this person to a date ?

The current situation:
3 of cups

Her reaction:
10 of cups

Her feeling:
Rx Moon clarified by RX The Magician and 7 of Swords

Her response:
10 of Pentacles clarified by King of Cups

Advice:
RX Knight of Wands clarified by 2 of Swords

The trickiest parts to interpret are the feeling position and the advice position. In the feeling position, it is heavily populated by cards that indicate deception. Could it mean this person has been deceiving me? I find it hard to believe that this person could be evil/lying to me. Could it be that this person is deceiving herself instead?

As for advice position, I think the RX Knight of wands tells me that my Knight energy is being blocked and I have been hesitating (2 of swords). I should try to access energy of knight of wands.

What do you think? Is this a positive or negative reading?

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Oskinpower,

Would you please interpret the 3 Cups, the 10 Cups, the 10 pents and the King of Cups?

Others, please wait until Oskinpower has had a chance to interpret the cards.

Thank you,

prudence

oskinpower

Hi Oskinpower,

Would you please interpret the 3 Cups, the 10 Cups, the 10 pents and the King of Cups?

Others, please wait until Oskinpower has had a chance to interpret the cards.

Thank you,

prudence

HI Prudence,

Sorry, I thought other cards were self-explanatory so didn't thought we need to dwell too much on them.

3 of Cups:
The current situation indicates this is a friendship-type of relationship.

10 of Cups:
Her reaction will be joy and happy.

10 of Pens and King of Cups:
I'm not sure but I suspect the person sees me as King of Cups who is financially secure and someone who could commit (10 of Pentacles). I would say this indicates a positive response.

Again, the issue with giving reading to oneself seems to be over-optimism:)

cavecate

The current situation:
3 of cups - Currently, things are great in terms of friendship. You two enjoy each others' company.

Her reaction:
10 of cups - While this card can be a happy one, I see it a bit differently here given the subsequent cards which are not looking so positive to me.. So, I think she will be caught completely off-guard and this will cause her to immediately feel that the current relationship has come to an end as she does not reciprocate.

Her feeling:
She will clearly feel she has no desire in pursuing a romantic relationship with you (Moon Rx + Magician Rx) and she may want to run away as a result (7 of Swords).

Her response:
She will put an end to your wish to date her as you are not her ideal (10 of Pentacles + King of Cups)

Advice:
Don't be so hasty to ask her out yet (Knight of Wands Rx). You need to restrain yourself for the time being, which of course will put you a "stuck" position as you like her and want to ask her out but the cards are suggesting you don't do anything (2 of Swords).

oskinpower

The current situation:
3 of cups - Currently, things are great in terms of friendship. You two enjoy each others' company.

Her reaction:
10 of cups - While this card can be a happy one, I see it a bit differently here given the subsequent cards which are not looking so positive to me.. So, I think she will be caught completely off-guard and this will cause her to immediately feel that the current relationship has come to an end as she does not reciprocate.

Her feeling:
She will clearly feel she has no desire in pursuing a romantic relationship with you (Moon Rx + Magician Rx) and she may want to run away as a result (7 of Swords).

Her response:
She will put an end to your wish to date her as you are not her ideal (10 of Pentacles + King of Cups)

Advice:
Don't be so hasty to ask her out yet (Knight of Wands Rx). You need to restrain yourself for the time being, which of course will put you a "stuck" position as you like her and want to ask her out but the cards are suggesting you don't do anything (2 of Swords).

Hi cavecate,

Thanks! Your reading makes sense 100%. Your interpretation actually reflects my gut feeling and all objective evidences even though I tried to not to look at them objectively.