Finding patience waiting for things to unfold.

EyeAmEye

... and sometimes things don't unfold unless you do the necessary work in the real world.

Let's assume you do a reading about your next romance. You get an answer saying that you'll meet an interesting person full of possibility in the next month. So, having received that information, you sit at home, waiting for it to unfold. Nothing happens.

Or ... you go out, encouraged by the reading, join in community groups working in areas you're interested in, allow friends to introduce you to their siblings, and you wholly forget about waiting for things to unfold. And *do* end up meeting someone interesting and full of possibility for the future.

The problem is knowing when you have to do the work and when you can actually sit and do nothing.

As often as people will miss an opportunity that was available because they failed to take action is as often as I believe people lose an opportunity by taking action when non-action would have produced the desired result.

Happened to me on a shocking scale, so I speak from experience. Sometimes doing absolutely nothing results in a predicted result. The hard part is indeed the whole point of this thread...finding the patience to wait for things to unfold.

Waiting is not easy. The worst part is not really patience, but doubt.

Cenozoic

... and sometimes things don't unfold unless you do the necessary work in the real world.

Let's assume you do a reading about your next romance. You get an answer saying that you'll meet an interesting person full of possibility in the next month. So, having received that information, you sit at home, waiting for it to unfold. Nothing happens.

Or ... you go out, encouraged by the reading, join in community groups working in areas you're interested in, allow friends to introduce you to their siblings, and you wholly forget about waiting for things to unfold. And *do* end up meeting someone interesting and full of possibility for the future.

I guess the main message I was trying to say, when I said things will unfold at its own pace, was that there is a process that happens before things get to their destination, and if we go back to the example of the flower, no one can force the flower to bloom faster than it should. But you're right, if you do nothing, then that flower will stay a seed forever. So all you can do is water it every day, and observe it's growth.