spooooky but true halloween story for today--

donnalee

I recently sent ads in the local newspapers offering tarot services, and figure they'll be printed for the new month soon. Someone called me a little while ago and I let the machine answer it since the name was unfamiliar. No message was left, but the name and phone number were there. I tried to use tarot to see if this person whose name I had was a new customer for tarot, and got ten of swords, so I figured nope. Out of curiosity, I looked the name up, and the internet says that the man died at the beginning of this month. Huh. Ten of swords. Huh.

Happy celtic new year and all that thin-boundaries-between-tarot-and-spooky stuff time, folks--I'll let you know if the person calls back. For real, it could be a surviving loved one who thinks I might be a psychic or something--but at least the card makes sense!

Rhiamon

ooooh that is spooky......let us know :)

dancing_moon

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: Yes, do let us know if the person calls back. })

Sayadina

That's really spooky...Happy New Year.

moon_light

That's awesome. :) Did you find anything out about how he died? Have you read the obituary?

When you first said you got the 10 of Swords, I thought the number was going to be an acupuncturist.

GotH

Okay.. Since it IS Halloween here in this part of the world, I'll share a couple of stories about an old studio I used to live in years ago.

There was something that was already "living" there when I first moved in. I was unpacking boxes when something inside of a paper bag started rattling inside big time. I go over thinking, great the place has mice, but there was absolutely nothing in the bag. Right away I thought... Oh, I must have a poltergeist. Sure enough, this thing made it's presence well known to me and my guests. It would do stuff like close doors, turn on lights, turn on music, and make things fall off the wall. It was never mean to me just annoying sometimes where I'd find myself yelling at it to knock it off. It did get a bit aggressive with a boyfriend who stayed over night once. He never liked to come over again after that...

One time I had been working all night and came home exhausted. I remember clearly waking up from it slamming my closet doors several times but I was just too tired to act like I was interested. I just fell back asleep. I think that once I would take notice of it's presence is when it would stop.

Could it be that they just wanted verification that they could still be heard and felt?

ETA: Woops.. To keep within the rules of the tarot thread, I'd say that the 10 of Swords could mean that someone was very much in need of help so they called you for your tarot services.

Happy Halloween!

anie

Gooood story...

10 of swords... ba ba baaaaaaaa. How did he die?

spooky stuff also Goddess!! EEEE

littlethings

The ten of swords?! :bugeyed:

My strange story of the day. Two police cars and a fire truck showed up at my neighbors's house today. Twice. A young guy lives on the first floor with his girlfriend. His grandmother lives upstairs, but has been in the hospital/rehab for several weeks. The guy said that the police came to the house, both times, because someone called 911 from upstairs. In his grandmother's apartment. And there's no one living there now. :bugeyed: :eek:

donnalee

I might almost expect he passed away during surgery, from ten of swords, since he probably didn't die during acupunture. It might also mean the poor little thing had a lot of tubes etc. in him for medical reasons, like IVs and transfusions etc. I haven't heard back yet, but man, a ton of other people are calling and wanting readings, even for larger groups. Yay! None of them sound spooky, so that's a plus. I've had enough spooky to last me a few lifetimes...I used to be good at it, but now just am not into that stuff so much--too tiring!