Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

samantha

Fish-Child
hhmmm...fish sometimes has to do with feelings so perhaps be carefree about your feelings, and/or have fun (child) with your independence (fish)...not sure.

Will I see F tonight?

Clover - Snake

I think yes - a woman (you, especially if you have ideas of seducing F ;) ) will have a stroke of luck and you will meet :)

QU: what does X hope I will do next in relation to them ?

scorpiogirl

Clover - Snake

I think yes - a woman (you, especially if you have ideas of seducing F ;) ) will have a stroke of luck and you will meet :)

QU: what does X hope I will do next in relation to them ?

Garden-Star
I think perhaps to encourage them, also I see this combination like being social with them, hanging out and the like...

Will I have fun with A tonight?

danieljuk

Gilded Reverie - Snake + Child

I'm not sure it will go ahead due to a sick child or the babysitter will cancel (who might be the child's Grandmother). Something will postpone it just from tonight.

Q. Message from the universe

anie

Garden-Star
I think perhaps to encourage them, also I see this combination like being social with them, hanging out and the like...

heart + lily: yes you will feel like you have hung out forever together

Q: His next thoughts or actions towards me?

strangebrew

heart + lily: yes you will feel like you have hung out forever together

Q: His next thoughts or actions towards me?

Key and Book

He is going to keep both a secret from you, for now..not much action here?

Message?

anie

Key and Book

Message?

hmm makes sense , and he thinks I have a big secret.. I don't .. I just stepping back a bit

fish/ snake: make sure you keep and eye your financials... you might see a charge come in you weren't expecting...

Q:what can you tell me about how he feels about me?

samantha

Key and Book

Message?

Key - Stars

You are due to be successful, recognised and respected for what you do :)

QU: What would K advise me to do about CSG ?

anie

Key - Stars

You are due to be successful, recognised and respected for what you do :)

QU: What would K advise me to do about CSG ?

clouds/letter: try to clear up any confusion or miscommunication that might be outstanding between you...

q: above

samantha

hmm makes sense , and he thinks I have a big secret.. I don't .. I just stepping back a bit

fish/ snake: make sure you keep and eye your financials... you might see a charge come in you weren't expecting...

Q:what can you tell me about how he feels about me?

Anchor - Moon

His emotions (possitive) are solid and stable where you are concerned (no fluctuation)

QU: What might CSG be confused about (either in relation to me or the situation we are in ) ?

elysia

Anchor - Moon

His emotions (possitive) are solid and stable where you are concerned (no fluctuation)

QU: What might CSG be confused about (either in relation to me or the situation we are in ) ?

heart / tree

seems they are not sure about the longevity/solidity of the emotion that is around.

what will J decide? go on or leave it.