• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Macavity

ISTR the Enneagram system (qv) allowed more opportunity for basic change? :) The personality types are depicted as points on the circumference of a circle with "chords" connecting them. There are two separate inscribed figures, a triangle connecting personality types 3, 6, 9 and a heptagonal "star" connecting 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7, 1 (if that seems familiar, try calculating 1/7 on your old-fashioned calculator) In this scheme, there were both "levels" within a type and also "wings", where neighbouring types influence the basic type. There is also a direction of "integration" and "dis-integration" (into pathology) where we can (effectively) move from one type to another - Pretty much ad-infinitum? With two seperate inscribed figures there are clearly some types which are NOT accessible IF you start off as one basic type - interesting idea! The nine types of the "Ennead" have some(?) sort of non-trivial relationship to other topological descriptions... e.g. Myers-Briggs.

Macavity

Aerin

Forgot to say, Myers briggs does allow for changes in developing your other functions. So someone who does no T starts to do more T etc. There's even a 'suggested timetable' for it. My husband is spot on for that! He's a INTP and has recently been actively developing his F.

Neither of us 'get' S. What we need is for a strong S to explain how you do it.

Aerin

LeahG

jmd said:
In 'Tarot and Psychology', Moongold and Macavity gave a couple of links to take the MBTI. Also, Kitty mentioned that it would be a good idea for a poll, so I thought it worthwhile to start this thread as a separate one.

Ah thank you jmd - was just thinking of starting the poll to find you have started it - thank you :)

Can't wait to see the results!!! :D

FantasyWorld

Hi, I just took the test and I am an ISTJ. Wow reading the description, it hits the nail to the head! Don't have time to finish reading anymore right now, have to pick the kids up:)
This was fun, thanks for posting this thread:)

Kissa

VOTE !!!

Almost 600 ppl read this but only 35 votes ... How sad, this is so interesting ! The test takes some time to do but I really found it very accurate as I read the results! Oh, by the way I am ISFJ ..

Kissa

Melissa`

I turned out to be an INFJ ... I guess thats what i get after being a bartender for the past several years... good money.. but I want a degree and my own office!
:)

Blessings,
Amaya

Mimers

I am a NF which isn't an option on the pole. How come I only have 2 letters and every one else has 4?

Mimi

cheekyminx

Is there a free site or does one have to pay for the full results?

cheekyminx

Mimers I too only get two letters. To get the full results you have to pay money I guess.

http://www.advisorteam.com/user/freeresults.asp says;

All Artisans (SPs) share the following core characteristics:

Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now.
Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.
Artisans make playful mates, creative parents, and troubleshooting leaders.
Artisans are excitable, trust their impulses, want to make a splash, seek stimulation, prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.

There are Four Artisan Character Types: Composers(ISFP) | Crafters (ISTP) |Performers (ESFP) | Promoters (ESTP)