Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Citizen

Formicida 

I've just pmed and would like to be on the permanent list. Thanks!

F
Top   #31
Citizen

Scion 

I finally tracked down a copy of the 1936 edition of Gundel's Dekane und Dekansternbilder at the Columbia University libraries!!!! (thank god for alum privileges) ... which is essentially the ONLY source devoted to the history and theories about the Decans and their use. A colossal amount of information, and something that postdates the Golden Dawn, so much collation that would have been useful/powerful back in the day...

Sorry for the delay on printing and sending version 2.3 of the Guide... I've been stalling as I try to translate some murky Gundel chunks. It's in German so it's going to be slow going for me, but there's gold in them thar hills! And the Ars Memoria/Metrodorus/Bruno stuff is busting my head open.

Scion
Top   #32
Citizen

kwaw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion

I finally tracked down a copy of the 1936 edition of Gundel's Dekane und Dekansternbilder at the Columbia University libraries!!!!

Scion
Great, Well done in tracking a copy down...

I am soooo jeolous

Kwaw
Top   #33
Permanent Resident of Halloween Town

WolfyJames 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion
Sorry for the delay on printing and sending version 2.3 of the Guide... I've been stalling as I try to translate some murky Gundel chunks. It's in German so it's going to be slow going for me, but there's gold in them thar hills! And the Ars Memoria/Metrodorus/Bruno stuff is busting my head open.
Cool! I am so looking forward to read your findings. Happy to see that you speak so many languages. I don't speak German so I can't help at all.
Top   #34
Citizen

Scion 

... welll.. Speak? Not so much, more like "can translate slowly." But there's amazing stuff in here. Time is gonna be required. That'll be version 2.4...
Top   #35
Citizen

fferyllt 

Hi, I'm newly registered here but have been watching this thread as a lurker for a while. I have been interested in the Liber T for a while and decided I'd better get it when I learned that it was going out of print.

I'd love to get a copy of your guide and be on your distribution list, and will PM my email to you. Thanks so much for offering to share it, it sounds like it is a wonderful resource.
Top   #36
Citizen

the_surfacer 

PMed you regarding a subscription. I've just gotten the Liber T and am fascinated with it. After all the rave reviews your guide has gotten, I'm very excited to learn with it!
Top   #37
Citizen

RubyV 

I"d love the update when it's ready!
Top   #38
Citizen

elvenstar 

same here pm coming your way
Top   #39
Resident

sourcerer 

New knowledge is always wanted, so a PM is on the way - can't wait to read it :o)

Kaj
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.