Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

peapodgrrl

Roseanne,

Why don't you just order them from my website? We have a couple of customers in New Zealand, we ship there, and all over the world.

We are a baby business, one month old, so we are not yet stocked *anywhere*. We are pretty much only available on the website. Once we grow, that will change. But for now, people from all over the world order from the website.

If you don't like PayPal, you can send a money order or bank check to the address listed on the website. :)

Mindy

Rosanne

Thanks Mindy, I will go to your website-its on my toolbar and send a money order. I did not realise that you are only web based at this stage. With your cards you will go stratisferic soon. Best wishes Rosanne

peapodgrrl

Aw. that is very sweet of you to say, Roseanne. :) Thank you for your kind words.

I am available if you have questions or need help.....you can email me from the contact page form on the site. :)

Mindy

peapodgrrl

I just wanted to wish everyone a very joyous New Year and all your dreams fulfilled in 2005.

Thank you for all the kind comments and support about Dreaming in Color. It meant a lot to me. When you put your work out there--your heart out there--for the first time in such a format, it's kinda scary, and you guys made it so much nicer. Thank you.

Stay safe and warm tonight. :)

Warmly,
Mindy
Dreaming in Color

Asher

Wow!

I do not tend to be attracted to oracle decks, but I love color, so I had to order it, along with one of the beautiful pouches!

I am starting to come with ways to incorporate this deck with Tarot readings, and I think each will complement the other.

Looking forward to seeing these coloful cards up close and personal!

Asher

lark

You are going to be WOWED Asher!
They are amazing!
I got mine Thursday and I can't spot looking at them.
I've been going through the deck at night right before I go to sleep.
It's so soothing and almost hypnotic.
Then I have the most amazing dreams!

Great card stock and the colors are so vibrant.
A real special treat to give yourself.
The card that hit me between the eyes very strongly in my first run through the deck was "awakening".
So of course I had to go back and order the "awakening" tarot bag for my deck.
I am very, very happy with this deck.
peapodgrrl you've got a winner here!
Congratulations!

peapodgrrl

New contest: winner gets a free deck!

I am noticing a lot of die-hard tarot people are buying the deck and telling me the same thing, "I don't usually go for oracle decks but.." That's really nice to hear. Truly, though, the deck really is neither oracle nor tarot; it needs a brand new term and I have been unsucessfully scrambling to come up with one. So maybe you guys can help.

If anyone is familiar with the deck and has some ideas for a new word or term that describes a whole new genre, I would love to hear them, 'cuz "tarot" and "oracle" really don't describe it.

People with ideas can submit them through the contact form on my website, and the winner will get a DIC deck.

(Lark......thank you so much for that post. You made me smile a mile wide. I am thrilled you are enjoying the deck. :)

(Hi Asher :) Your order went out and I am looking forward to your impressions while working with the cards. :) )

Mindy

dolphinprincess

I am in awe of these cards - I use her online readings quite often. The colors are truly amazing.

I've thought about buying the deck, but for those that own it - what kind of readings do you use this for and what kind of results do you get.

Lark - if you read this, I'd love to hear some more of your impressions and experiences. I so often agree with you :) :)

Thank you!

lark

Hi dolphinprincess, I'd be happy to tell you how I've used them.
I have taken them to the fair I do readings at and I let people pick a card at the end of their reading.
Often it very nicely sums up their reading.
One funny story about that~ One of my clients picked Avarice at the end of his reading, and he said, "What's that mean?"
So I gently expalained to him that he might be trying to take more than his due in life.
And his reading had been all questions about how he could get the most money out of his up coming divorce! lol.

I do, do personal readings with them....I find them sometimes brutally honest.
They tend to bring out those very deep things you know internally but you don't want to talk or think about.
Like the day I asked about my diet.
I got right in a row~Guilt, indulgence, forgiveness, sacrifice, patience, loss, completion and joy.
As each card came up I couldn't believe how clearly I saw a pattern of my struggle in those cards.
And the hope of a joyful outcome.

My most enjoyable experience with these cards is with a hypnosis CD set I use.
Expanded Intuition by Thomas Condon.
As I listen to the CD I slowly go through the cards.
I always seem to settle on a card and then that card is the gateway to my session.
It feels sometimes like I go right into the card.

As far as actual use goes this has been my best oracle buy this year.
And they are breathtakingly beautiful....

dolphinprincess

Thanks so much for the detailed reply, Lark. I greatly appreciate.

I've used the online oracle on her site several times - and even there I've gotten some pretty "right" on cards. However, I thinks it ironic that many of my favorite cards are the ones with the more "unhappy" meanings. I just love the "Lost" card.. as well as "Upheaval". The colors are just some of the most amazing I have ever seen.

Of course, if I buy it... I want the matching tarot bag :)

(oh, and I'm going to check out that CD you mentioned)