Seven Chakra Spread

Simone

Thanks for your interest, M-Press! I will post my spread, but it may take some time because there's a lot of info to put.

And, firemaiden, I do not think this spread really needs a specific question: it will outline blockages, problems with a certain chakra-related body region and even why this blockage showed up, etc. I never needed a specific question, I did it just like that, surprising people about how I could pinpoint to certain of their health issues...

I use it rarely nowadays though because I have other means to do it (at a certain moment I used a pendulum, but I do not need that any longer either). I just use my hands and "vision" (sometimes I just see, without being able to tell how or why) to "scan" the chakras, I think I have developed this with practising Reiki.

If you need a question for the spread, it could come in useful I think if you have discovered the blockages and want to know more about them...

Love
Simone

PS: I think I might do it again some times this week (week-end) with my new Osho Zen, see what this brings out!)

Thanks to all for reminding me of my old spread, I had not really done it in a long time...

M-Press

Hi!
Thank you all for your comments...
Firemaiden- I really got enlighted by your comment about what a good spread needs...and i got even more enlighted by Simone's response...
So now we have two ways of looking at it, and this is an important issue...

To me it's really what do you use tarot for...
If you need an answer, yes, you better have a question, and a very focused one...
but checking your chackras, makes up for "what is my body teaching me now" kind of thing...
I like this spread, because I get insight from it no matter what. I always get insight using the tarot, but some times i realy need an answer, and i never allow myself to rely on the cards completely, especially when ot comes to major decosions...
But this one, is just about insight, and very valuable, and doesn't put one in the position to test it. Does it make sense?
Also it's more that the pendulum, becasue it doesn't only looks for blocks (a reversed card mght not show a block, but need of attention), but tells you in which way, via the card...

Imagemaker-
Thanks so much for the info...
This, together with Anja's streamlined keywords, show me that the spread is not developed yet (text wise).
I always feel wired using universal wisdom, becasue it belongs to all and to none, so how come you can copyright it anyway...

Bottom line: Do you/would you like to see such a spread in a LWB, in addition with seven colored cards?
I decided to put it of I'mm manage to produce the added cards as well, which may increase the price greatly...
Otherwise I'll put another spread.
Do you think it makes it a chakra deck? (I don't want that...)

Thanks so much for sharing this with me...(I better go check why I feel so blocked at the moment!!!) ;)

M-Press

Ohhhhhh!
Geeez!
Just writing to you, I had an EPIPHANY!!!!
I just had the most incredible idea of how to turn this "custom made" for my deck, making it my own ,that is...

You all must be steaming good vibes everywhere...
I'm off to work on it-and will report as soon as I will nail it down!
I'm sure that at least one of my blocked chackras just opened!!!!
:)

Simone

M-Press,

sorry for the delay. I will try to write and compose this week-end. I have gathered some material and should be ready by then! (so, see, I've not forgotten about it!)

Love
Simone

M-Press

Oh, thanks Simone!
Please don't feel any obligation/pressure...
I have been myself strugglying with it all week...and still working on giving a new definition to each chakra, based on creative endavour. Definitely a challenge...

It's one of those things that need to "sit" for a while... Nearly like making cheese from yogurt!

Simone

Here I am (¡por fin!)
I think, M-Press, you have outlined the different Chakras very well. Here I just add some ideas concerning health and psychology which you could use to base your reading on.

1 Chakra:
reign: mineral, solid, salt, home, earth
body parts related: groin, lower members (legs) - feet, hands - big toes, thumbs - finger and toe tips - chin
systems: skeleton, elimination, lymphatic system
gland: surrenal
sense: touch
psychological: how you deal with matter, security and fear

2 Chakra (Hara)
reign: vegetal, liquid, sweet, sexuality, rhythm
body parts related: belly; wrist, ankles - second toe, index finger - first articulation of fingers and toes - mouth, tongue
systems: teeth, assimilation, reproduction
gland: gonads
sense: taste
psychological: how you deal with pleasure, limits, outside criteria, frustration, food and maybe money

3 Chakra (Solarplexus)
reign: animal, igneous (?),acid, music, mobility
body parts related: stomach - lower leg, forearm - middle fingers and toes - phalangine of fingers and toes - ears, cheeks
systems: skin, muscles, digestion
gland: pancreas
sense: hearing
psychological: how you deal with your identity and image, power, effort, own criteria, guilt, integrity

4 Chakra (Heart)
reign: human, gaz, bitter, family
body parts related: chest - elbow, knee - ring fingers and third toe (or is it fourth if you count the big?) - second articulation of fingers and toes - nose, sinuses
systems: respiration, immunity, blood circulation
gland: thymus
sense: smell
psychological: how you deal with your relation to (awareness of) others, connection, communication, judgment, give and receive balance, equality, equivalence and difference

5 Chakra (Throat)
reign: imago, electricity, metallic, vibration
body parts: throat and neck - upper members (arms), upper arms and thighs, little fingers and toes, phalanx of fingers and toes, eyes
systems: voice, deglutition, vision
gland: thyroid
sense: vision
psychological: how you deal with your place in the social system, letting go, compassion, expressing yourself

6 Chakra (3 Eye)
reign: guides, angels, sacred places
body parts: face, shoulders, hips, palms and plant, talons of feet and hands, forehead, temples
systems: mastication, endocrine glands
gland: hypophyse
sense: intuition
psychological: how you deal with spirituality, intuition, spiritism, detachment, dogmas, fatalism, isolation

7 Chakra (Crown)
reign: god, void, all, miracles
body parts: head and especially top of head, pelvis and scapulis, back of hands and top of feet
systems: nervous system, hair
gland: pineal
sense: unity, revelation
psychological: how you deal with authority, dictature, the idea of god, the divine, dissolution, unity, depression or nihilism

Now, you can go on and interpret your bodily symptoms or ailments according to their correspondence in the psychological. Example: a heavy thing falls on your big toe - it definitely has to do with an insecurity in incarnation somewhere. Draw a card for a clue… or a stomach ache can have to do with an identity problem or anger, a skin problem too, but here rather on the self-image level. And someone loosing his hair could have a problem with his connection to the divine...

Special thanks go to Pierre Catelin (founder of the Alignment Approach) for inspiring me on this!

Love
Simone

M-Press

Oh, Thank you Simone!
This is GREAT!
I'll have to study it a bit (now I just read thru), and see if I can connect to what i'm (still) cooking!
Will let you know soon!

I feeel so inspired!!!!
thanks!
:)

M-Press

Hi!
Just wanted to tell you that all your imput here, was amazing!
I tried to turn it into an "Artist's pallete" spread, with all the colors of teh chakras, it would be fab!
BUT, i felt that I was stirring one issue into another... so i modified my spread into Exploring your artist's path, which I just posted into a new thread, since it left the chakras behind!

You are welcome to visit there!
;)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24434

BlackMoon

I like
i want try

BlackMoon

Yesterday I tried
I used the Tarot "universal goddess tarot"

The response that I gave in and was in total tune with my current life I was.

Thanks for having placed