Offer 3 types of horary

CosmicBeing

I've never had a horary reading, but I find it a highly interesting method.
Just a curious question, you do not mention the moon. Could you add this one, or is its position insignificant for this question? :)

I did look at Moon...it is in the post.

The moon signify your emotional state.

pageofswords9110

Bonjour and Hope you had a great day. This is definitely later than I thought would work out.

Anyway...I pulled the chart for the hour I was ready to ask.

Ascendent is Gemini = Mercury
5th house is Virgo = Mercury
There is double energy....so I am not hundred percent how to take it...but you'll definitely be in the gambling mindset. This is positive to me.
9th house is Aquarius = Saturn
Saturn is a planet of limitation, boundaries, traditional models, wisdom, & block/delays (taking time to occur...hard work..persistance) Also debts.

9th house is house of luck and also "money" that falls into your lap
5th house is gambling/speculation practices.

Since you are doing scratch off I won't look at 8th house....I would look at 8th house as well if you were doing something like poker.

You have Jupiter in 5th house which is great for Gambling But it's combust by Sun...so this can decrease it or make it hidden in some manner

Mercury is in 4th house with rahu....rahu increases stuff and is also connected to obsessions. With you bound to you and you and 5th are both ruled by Mercury....this could be a bad sign for you......4th house is the house of comfort, security, family, happiness, inheritance, real estate/land, & the end of matter.

Saturn is in 6th house.....House of Misfortune.

Traditional house rulership for each sign
Sagittarius = 9th house = luck
Saturn sits in Sagittarius while in 6th house.

Libra = 7th house = partnership, commitment, agreement, thieves, robbers, open rivals.
Jupiter sits in Libra while in 5th house

Virgo = 5th house = gambling/love
You and 5th house rulers sits in Virgo in 4th house.

Mercury with separating Square aspect to Saturn
Square aspects are delays, obstacles, and difficulties.
Saturn is your 9th house ruler in 6th
Mercury is yourself and 5th house ruler in 4th.

Jupiter separating aspect sextile Saturn
Sextile aspects mean maybes.

If we look to the 7th house... we see mars....7th is open rivalry, thieves, robbers. We could suggest there is a more aggressive rival out there who might have a 'game plan' just like a soldier would in war.

Overall....I don't see anything majorly in your favor. I think more than liking you will win some money...but it will just even you out for the amount of money you put into the scratch outs and/or lottery tickets. You have some luck favor for you during this time period. If you spent 20 dollars for all the scratch out and lottery tickets you buy in combination....you will only get 17 or 23 dollars back for all the money you invest in gambling. You will definitely have the focus on increasing your gains or even slightly obsessive way for the time period for the games of chance. Are you thinking of doing this in a group manner...say 5 people tip in for the lottery tickets or scratch off? This could be seen by the mercury energy. You will be happy during this time period...I see nothing horrible, but I don't see an amazing winning that means significantly more money than you began with.

Let me know how your net two months go!!

I'm not surprised by this at all. That's how it usually goes I'll get just enough money back to break even . I will keep you updated on this thank you .

CosmicBeing

I'm not surprised by this at all. That's how it usually goes I'll get just enough money back to break even . I will keep you updated on this thank you .

Definitely keep me updated. I had fun reading on an unusual topic lol

zhadee

CosmicBeing

Ascendent is 4 degrees so this might be slightly premature.

1st is Pisces = Jupiter = You
7th house is Virgo = Mercury = A
9th house is Scorpio = Mars = Lost distance travels
3rd house is Taurus = Venus = Short journeys and Communication

Neptune and Ketu (south node) are conjunct and near the ascendant, but in the 1st house. While They are not conjunct to the ascendant is is a sign of illusions, dreams, or even deceit dwindling.

Thank you very much for offering these. Some time ago, I have started to read An Introduction to Astrology by William Lilly, but there are so many details and little things one needs to consider, and so much to memorise, my interest dwindled away. My approach to astrology is rather intuitive.

This is true - I feel I am pursuing an illusion, I am probably deceiving myself.

Since I am not sure how far away you two live.....Saturn is in 9th house...which is a planet of delay & obstacles. So this could mean two things.. you two are not that far from each other or you will have issues trying to visit him again.

We live in different countries. There also is a language barrier, and several other obstacles.

Uranus is on the cusp of the 2nd house...this could be that there are some disruptions to your personal finances/saving...so this will affect you being able to travel to see this person or vice versa. 2nd is also a house of self-worth/self esteem.

My self-worth does not allow me to pursue this matter further. Disruptions may also be figuratively, I question what I have and own, and I see very little worth in it. It falls apart, and becomes... stuff. No emotional connection.
Jupiter which is the planet that represents you is in the 7th house conjunct with Sun...it may indicate that you have more interest in him, but is unseen by him at this moment or emotions are not recognized by him. Do you have a crush on A?

Yes, looks like I am more interested in him

Communication signified by Venus is in 8th house. This could be that there will be a transformation in your communication, End of your communication (death figuratively by 8th house), or some type of investigation will happen because of communication. Venus is also in detriment....which weakens a planet. This can show some damage to communication or weak communication.

He does not reply to my mails. His words deflated, and he did not keep his promises. Zero communication.

Rahu is in 7th house...Rahu (north node) is linked to obsession, greed, addiction, and other unsavory ways of humans.
Mercury is represented by A and A is in their own sign and own house...showing focusing more on self or even a chance of selfish behavior on their part.

He once said he is a messenger, which is wonderfully translated by Mercury. Big Jupiter cannot catch up with Mercury. If Mercury does not wish to see Jupiter, Jupiter will not get there.
Mars is in 10th house....10th house is connected to the weather/environment...so possibly that will be the cause for delay in long distance travels. Maybe there is some Mother nature accidents that cause delays.....
But, 10th house is related to status and Mars is related to quarrels or just Mars may be a 9th house showing in 10th.
Bad weather condition indeed. I do not get to see him again. There won't be another long travel for me, and I will not travel to his place.

Venus seperating sextile Mars....so does show past communication about travels. Since Venus is in detriment...this weakens the communication. Maybe communication is not as good as it was since you last visit.

There has not been a mutual communication. There is nothing left to say. Everything that had to be said was said. Nothing more to add.

Jupiter is applying square aspect to Mars... this to me shows difficulty and delays for you to even travel in the future.

Yep. no more travels.

I looked to Moon to see your emotional state and it sits in 6th house... misfortune and healing.

I will heal from this misfortune. Nothing happened, no harm done.
Mercury is seperating square aspect to saturn. Square is difficulty & delay...So double energy is delays/obstacles and restrictions.

Overall....to me this chart indicates that there will be delay in travels to see him. The Venus placements, How your planet, Jupiter, is placed, and Neptune + Ketu (south node) in 1st house... makes me wonder if you will find something out about A or even about your own feelings toward A that causes you to halt or step back for some time being.

His silence is telling. I can fill the void with all kinds of thoughts and ideas.

Will you see A again in the Next 6 months? My answer is No for whatever reason.

Let me know how it goes... this could end up reaching April 1st 2017.

Aye, thank you for this reading. I was expecting this reply.

CosmicBeing

Thank you for the detailed feedback...it was very helpful.....cool to see the 10th house can really mean environment or weather.