Tarot Deck "Hang Out", What would your Tarot deck say about you?

INIVEA

haha... i could picture the 9 of cups saying like...

And one day am gonna tell to INEVEA (hip) Please.. (hip) stapp buying decks! there´s not more space... look at me... (passing out after 9 cups ) :-/ lol...

Oh yeah, I can so see this coming too. lol I'll have a jealous (LMS) deck on my hands, Jumping in front of every new deck, hey.... look at me, Don't forget about me, I've been the one you've pinned for, for years :D

INIVEA

4 of cups...

Krakken is not happy with my answer! but a try! he want something more ... I think he´s shuffeling another deck .... x _ x

two days ago, i found a LWB ... and it wasnt mineeeeeeeee,,,,,,,, :(

Please another beer... King of coin will pay this round. LOL

Thoth

7 of Swords

Krakken cheating ??????? again, No never, Krakken wouldn't do that, or would krakken?????

Krakken take mental note: Don't leave LWB's laying around so your other Tarot Decks will find them. lol That's how you get busted, lol, you have to be sneaker than that. Like leave it in it's box.... lol

Oh Good thing RWS deck hasn't showed up yet, RWS can be 4 of Pentacles, hold's out on you and is a bit of a cheap skate, with paying for the next round. lol

INIVEA

Mary - EL Tarot

Hey, Thoth, good thing INIVEA, didn't take your borders off, and give your corners a hair cut, :eek: so becareful, INIVEA has scissors, you could be next inline })

Acis

My Crystal Tarot would chat happily after some sex-on-the-beach drinks. The deck would say things like: "Well he gets so serious shuffling me that I start giggling. I hope he doesn't hear it."
The Old English Tarot would then drink a Red Ale beer cup in one sonorous *glup* and start laughing hard and shouting "Bloody Hell, I do like the boy!".
The RWS would only grin, sip from the bourbon and say: "Better for him that he is serious, or I wouldn't say anything to him. Ancient Marseilles, why don't you drink with us?"
ATM, as stern and short-tempered as it gets: "If there is no absinthe, I'm gonna stick to water. No time to waste."

Marcus R

My Thoth would say....
My guys a treat, poses his question, shuffles me and casts. I just lay there on the table with a blank face and my arms folded, you should see him sweat trying to workout the answer. He won't look in the LWB who's silently waving his hand saying " me... me...I know...look at me". Sometimes he pulls more cards but just confuses himself more, he cracks me up.

INIVEA

My Thoth would say....
My guys a treat, poses his question, shuffles me and casts. I just lay there on the table with a blank face and my arms folded, you should see him sweat trying to workout the answer. He won't look in the LWB who's silently waving his hand saying " me... me...I know...look at me". Sometimes he pulls more cards but just confuses himself more, he cracks me up.

<Roaring with Laughter> Oh, this is freak'n hilarious, isn't it the truth, Thoth, lol

devilkitty

Well, I have a large Thoth and a Liber T that would probably scream "AAAAAGH! Our borders! Look what he did to our beautiful borders! How would he like it if we shaved his head?"

:p

INIVEA

My Mr Paladini Tarot, got his one way ticket to DesertDream today, he's on the plane right now. Texting his tarot deck buddies, saying

"Oh man I am so glad to be rid of her, she was just a wuss, to soft, too emotional, and would you believe she thought I would help her with doing soul work, hahaha, but man I was so not expecting her to be such a tuffy and send me to boot camp. You, guys got an escape plan for me, I am not going to boot camp, no freakn way. text me back, I got to some how bail myself out this one." "She didn't even bath me in sea salt or cleanse me in sage, not even put me back in order, What you guys think of that, man she sure turn cold at the end"

lol

Krakken

My Mr Paladini Tarot, got his one way ticket to DesertDream today, he's on the plane right now. Texting his tarot deck buddies, saying

"Oh man I am so glad to be rid of her, she was just a wuss, to soft, too emotional, and would you believe she thought I would help her with doing soul work, hahaha, but man I was so not expecting her to be such a tuffy and send me to boot camp. You, guys got an escape plan for me, I am not going to boot camp, no freakn way. text me back, I got to some how bail myself out this one." "She didn't even bath me in sea salt or cleanse me in sage, not even put me back in order, What you guys think of that, man she sure turn cold at the end"

lol

Warning! for future decks.... Do not mees around with INIVEA!