Most unusual questions you've been asked

Disa

Interesting stories,you guys. Many of those situations I hope never to encounter, and if I do I hope I can handle them as well as you guys seem to have handled them.

I've read mostly for friends and family, a few strangers face to face and lots of people online (Not thousands or anything- maybe a few hundred?). I think the most unusual question for me(well, maybe the question isn't unusual but the situation was)...

"When will "X' get out of prison?"

I know Nisaba has a timing method, and lots of people use timing methods, but I had never been asked a "when" question at that point. I had and still have no method for timing. I looked hard at the cards, did the whole reading, then came to an "intuitive conclusion" that "X" would be released from prison in August 2009. I think I did this reading around Jan 2007 or so. Sometime near the end of 2009 I got an email saying that "X" had indeed been released from prison in August 2009. No one was more shocked than I was!!! I have no idea at this point what cards were drawn or why they gave me that impression, but hey- it worked! :) And that reading has stuck in my mind for this long.... I really hope people don't ask me "when" questions hahah.

Deanne

While I was living in Japan, a traveller from India whose name was Gautama wanted to know from me which of two women he should marry. Partner choice questions are not that unusual per say, but what set this one apart was that he had no way of even seeing the candidates in person before the wedding ceremony (not unusual in more traditionally minded families there). I felt a little uncomfortable burdened with such a great responsibility, so I first asked the cards if I should agree to do the reading. I got The Hierophant and took this as a 'yes'. So I did one relationship spread for each option. I recall The Lovers showing up in one of the spreads, which naturally pleased him. Sadly, I lost contact with Gautama soon after, so I never heard how the story continued.

Very interesting story, thanks for sharing :)
I also wonder what came of that. I wish more clients would let us know how things go down the road, but it's doubtful that even crosses their minds (so isn't something I expect)

I think the most unusual question for me(well, maybe the question isn't unusual but the situation was)...

"When will "X' get out of prison?"

I know Nisaba has a timing method, and lots of people use timing methods, but I had never been asked a "when" question at that point. I had and still have no method for timing. I looked hard at the cards, did the whole reading, then came to an "intuitive conclusion" that "X" would be released from prison in August 2009. I think I did this reading around Jan 2007 or so. Sometime near the end of 2009 I got an email saying that "X" had indeed been released from prison in August 2009. No one was more shocked than I was!!! I have no idea at this point what cards were drawn or why they gave me that impression, but hey- it worked! :) And that reading has stuck in my mind for this long.... I really hope people don't ask me "when" questions hahah.

Timing questions are something I just don't do (anything that involves numbers really) - I can't seem to get them right, ever! Neat that you were so accurate though, good job!

Acis

The evil old bat who wanted to know that her husband was going to die before her because she had no children and was damned if he was going to inherit her money. She apparently also hated everyone else too much to make a will leaving her money to them, too. I stopped short of offering myself as an heir.

Mine was similar, nisaba! A friend I recently made (don't be startled by how we talk to each other, he's the "alpha male" type, so I don't worry if I'm too rude) asked me "how will I die?", and I said: "only the gods know, leave me out of this!". I would never try to read anything like that.

INIVEA

The most unusual questions I have had from someone is this:

" I need to know where the rake is, I can't find it, is it in the back yard?"

seriously, your kidding right. do you really need to know, why not just go buy a new one....

Girl Archer

Fun thread :) My weirdest question was when a teacher of mine who knew I was into tarot, asked me for a session (free, of course! that in itself was awkward for me knowing her personal details) and the following question came up.

Will I retire as Principal of this (law) school?

Put me in quite the pickle, I tell you. If I said no, I could get in a world of trouble with her. If I said yes, which I logically did not think would happen since she lacked the necessary social contacts and qualification... I would be lying to herself, and my conscience would nettle me.

In the end, I don't remember what I did tell her, But I drew Ace of Cups and whatever I said seemed to produce a mixed reaction in her. Pleased but pensive is how I left her.

Deanne

The most unusual questions I have had from someone is this:

" I need to know where the rake is, I can't find it, is it in the back yard?"

seriously, your kidding right. do you really need to know, why not just go buy a new one....

I actually quite like these sorts of questions - I helped someone find a necklace this way (though I suppose a necklace is more personal than a rake).

Fun thread :) My weirdest question was when a teacher of mine who knew I was into tarot, asked me for a session (free, of course! that in itself was awkward for me knowing her personal details) and the following question came up.

Will I retire as Principal of this (law) school?

Put me in quite the pickle, I tell you. If I said no, I could get in a world of trouble with her. If I said yes, which I logically did not think would happen since she lacked the necessary social contacts and qualification... I would be lying to herself, and my conscience would nettle me.

In the end, I don't remember what I did tell her, But I drew Ace of Cups and whatever I said seemed to produce a mixed reaction in her. Pleased but pensive is how I left her.

This is one of those situations in which I would have suggested rephrasing the question. I'd have asked her if she was okay asking "How can I become principal of this school before retirement?". That way the reading is more useful to her and puts less pressure on you :) Things like that are always clearer in hindsight though!