The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

Who, me or Canid? I can't do any more cards. If I had even an ounce of creativity left in me I would redo a few of the ones I turned in that I feel are excrecable. (I don't think I spelled that word right, but I was trying to ascribe how much some of my finished cards reminded me of excrement.)

I bought a whole set of colored pens and lost them, so there won't be any color happening here! I'm sure someone will take your card if you want to put it on the block.....

I mailed out all the blanks this morning. :)

Feretian

victoria.star said:
I am very excited to participate in this!
Thank you so much.
victoria.star, welcome to the A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Deck Project!

Please don't be startled by the scurrying Myce all around you...do the best you can, and have fun making the cards!

canid, your psychedelic card is fabulous! I TOLD you I would love it!

All Is one Or Two, can I color your cards?

All Is One

Feretan said:
All Is one Or Two, can I color your cards?

Oh yes!!! Please do color my cards!!! I just couldn't justify spending another exorbitant sum on a set of colored felt tips, and the prismatics that I bought months ago for this project from Blick are somewhere in this house, buried under mounds of baby paraphenilia. You have not seen gadgets til you see the stuff you are supposed to have on hand for a kid.

They would certainly benefit from some color and some love! The Ace of Swords and the Cups are really sad little articles. Please color all of them, I can't wait to see how they come out.

canid

Cat* said:
Me too! :thumbsup: Now I want to convince you to take one of my cards so we can all have more psychedelic mouse goodness in the deck. Whaddayasay? :D

Sure! I'm still in hippie mode - which card?

Cat*

AIO, sorry for the confusion. I meant canid. :)

canid said:
Sure! I'm still in hippie mode - which card?
Yay! :) Pick either of them. I have the Two of Cups, Five of Cups, and Five of Swords.

If you want to do only one extra card (or two different ones), we could also share a card - you do one version, I do another. There are a few cards that were split up like this already.

Take your pick, I'm game for either of these alternatives. (I'll be offline now, but will be back tomorrow to see what you chose.)

canid

Cat* said:
AIO, sorry for the confusion. I meant canid. :)

Yay! :) Pick either of them. I have the Two of Cups, Five of Cups, and Five of Swords.

If you want to do only one extra card (or two different ones), we could also share a card - you do one version, I do another. There are a few cards that were split up like this already.

Take your pick, I'm game for either of these alternatives. (I'll be offline now, but will be back tomorrow to see what you chose.)

Two of Cups! Then I'll see...if I'm up to more.

Cat*

canid said:
Two of Cups! Then I'll see...if I'm up to more.
Okay by me! Are you going to make one or two of them?

Cat*

canid said:
One? For now?
Great. :)

I updated the lists in post #1628 (who makes which card) and in post #1658 (who needs how many blank cards) accordingly.

canid

Not my best work...

Attachments

• mouse2cups.jpg
    mouse2cups.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 84