The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Debra

I love Alruna's cards--they show the Essence of Mouse Tarot. Lovely, lovely.

minrice

So sweet Aulruna! I love them. Your Charioteer is a jolly fellow, he looks so soft!

Netzach

Aulruna, those are terrific . . . I just love the charioteer keeping his two cats in control.

minrice

My cards are in the mail! Woo hoo!

Feretian

Gregory, your cards are here.

I'm not sure if this is her accent speaking or just a free-association, but here is gregory's note as I can translate...

“I am not happy with these or AllisSix is sendial nine cards- but we have mail shikes, & anyway I may not manage to find new five sharpiss, so I'm hie interiors of...here's two Queebs (a yum. Xxx ans x to Squilla, mien mien

<little picture of Squilla drawn here>

Note how she is quite able to write in Squilla's language (Squilla is my dear Cat).

(gregory, I had such a belly laugh at translating this! Thank you; I really needed that! :D)

Debra, your cards are here...but the white areas have greyed by being face-to-face in transit...this happened to a few other cards. Not a terrible thing; the grey areas are in the faces, mostly, so look as if they are darker mice. The detail is not lost. I am going to do an experiment with some of my blank cards to find out if there is a way to restore the white to those areas.

I think the cause may lie in the coating on this particular brand of blank cards...it's almost “chalky”. Interesting...that Kat was the only one to figure out how to print directly on the cards, and those images seem pretty stable....

Always new things are learnt...

Debra

:bugeyed:

Those mice are probably a bit ashen after their 10 of swords experiences...but if they look icky, I can redo them; I still have two blanks. Let me know.

Feretian

Debra said:
:bugeyed:

Those mice are probably a bit ashen after their 10 of swords experiences...but if they look icky, I can redo them; I still have two blanks. Let me know.

If they have had a ten of swords experience, I am not surprised at their appearance. If they are merely recovering from a nine of swords experience, I think they are overreacting and just need to splash a bit of cold water on thier faces.

And how have you been sleeping, dear, since you posted them?
:D
:*

Debra

Very poorly. I've forgotten how to count, apparently. Who knows what else I've forg....

Feretian

*Feretian makes a mental note to severely limit the card choices for Debra should there be another collaborative deck in her future...*

...Cards for Debra....hmmm...six of cups...no swords at all...four of wands...ten of cups...

Debra

If I do cups I'll end up like Gregory's Queens.