How to use Rose Quartz to improve your love life/relationships?

SunriseDesire

Thats a good question, bj.

214 red....i dont know moving over my chakras would do any good. Since my problem with my relationship, Ive shut down intuitively. No ability. Which is why I cant read for myself or do my pendelum. I hope something works to help with him. nothing like this ever happened to me before....

elviefae

Rose quartz is a gentle quartz for healing relationships and the heart also grief. You can put rose quartz under your pillow..not sure why 12 though..and it will help you as you sleep. A lot of people like to use crystals this way..it bypasses our waking consciousness and healing can occur as we sleep.

The reason he may have said to avoid wearing it is because as another person said, rose quartz causes issues to come up to your awareness so you can heal them. When people work with rose quartz its not unusual to experience emotional release. You may feel very sad or even cry as you are made aware of what is not really working and dealing with the issues to allow them to heal. Especially if it involves grief. If you already are overloaded and cannot really deal with more on your plate right now then that could be the reason why he said what he said. We all have to be able to continue going about our days and handling responsibilities --he must have picked up that you are too stressed right now and if thats the case you certainly don't want to add to that.

Rose quartz is about drawing love to yourself from others but also loving yourself from inside. Learning to treat yourself with love so that you can accept and give love to others.

peaceandkarma

Rose Quartz has given me a greater understanding of myself and seems to have healed me a great deal.

214red

Thats a good question, bj.

214 red....i dont know moving over my chakras would do any good. Since my problem with my relationship, Ive shut down intuitively. No ability. Which is why I cant read for myself or do my pendelum. I hope something works to help with him. nothing like this ever happened to me before....

i am just suggesting that to know if your chakra responds to it, running it over you chakra gives you an instant anser, it might be you need another crystal to link to your chakra.

It also might mean you need to look at a different chakra before the heart also, often the heart is not the first one to need healing, the Sp/sacral/root often need more attention first in these situations, as a by product of being hurt we find out self esteem etc knocked, and we do things like become resistant to new things, or perhaps we build up a fortress around ourselves so we dont get hurt again. the root chakra is often something that needs looking at, not only for groundedness but also along with the sacral its about sexuality.
I would suggest looking at your lower chakras first rather then the heart, also check your grounding.i would also dare to suggest that opening your heart and attracting love is not something you should do until other issues are dealt with.

elviefae

Hi SunriseDesire :) When we work with our intuition or use cards or pendulum or whatever tool we need to connect to and draw from the Source. Relationships can drain us which is why they don't make good fuel for doing our intuitive work. You had mentioned that you've been feeling cut off, no intuitive ability. Work on strengthening your connection to the Source. Lots of walks in nature if possible or puttering around your garden at home will help connect you to the Source. Try to feel your connection to the Earth and how it sustains you. You can also work with affirmations. You can listen to music that makes you feel really good. There are a lot of ways to raise your vibration.

And when you have raised your vibration this way and are ready to use your tools and intuition find an exercise or use one you already know in which you let go of problems. Maybe you send each one up in a balloon to let the Universe help you with or you let them drain down into the Earth through the roots coming out of your feet --where the problems can be healed. You want to do what is called grounding and clearing before you start your intuitive work.

Mathki

I have a different use for rose quartz to help with relationships. I do this in my home

Put a rose quartz in the far right corner of your home (the relationship corner) it will create a more harmonious relationship to everyone in your home. Or put a large Rose Quartz Crystal/Rose Quartz Heart in the far right of your bedroom will give a happy relationship with your partner or will attract love if single. Wearing a rose quartz pendant will also attract love and happy relationships into your life.

I have a large rose quartz in my relationship corner but it hasn't exactly attracted any love yet, though it's been there for quite some time! But if you do it this way, it's only to improve existing relationships? Because I think I read somewhere that it will attract love as well.

I don't really have a bedroom, so I'm not quite sure what the procedure is here! :p

And should you cleanse these crystals once in a while? I usually cleanse my other crystals with my Reiki healing.

(Just in case, I also have a citrine in my wealth corner (far left corner when entering your home), but it hasn't really brought me any money - though I do have most of what I need, and I guess that's what counts! ;))

Della

I have a large rose quartz in my relationship corner but it hasn't exactly attracted any love yet, though it's been there for quite some time! But if you do it this way, it's only to improve existing relationships? Because I think I read somewhere that it will attract love as well.

I don't really have a bedroom, so I'm not quite sure what the procedure is here! :p

And should you cleanse these crystals once in a while? I usually cleanse my other crystals with my Reiki healing.

(Just in case, I also have a citrine in my wealth corner (far left corner when entering your home), but it hasn't really brought me any money - though I do have most of what I need, and I guess that's what counts! ;))

Ive read that putting it in the relationship corner can improve and attract love. Ive only had my rose quartz in its corner since ive been with my partner so i can't comment if it will work if you are single :).

If you don't have a bedroom then place the rose quartz in the far right of the room.

I usually cleanse mine every few months or when i can. I spend so much time at work that i sometimes forget to cleanse mine :eek:

I also have a citrine in my wealth corner. It hasn't brought me any money recently either but i have enough to pay my bills :)

On another note, i remember my mum going to sleep at night with her rose quartz in her hand and waking up in the morning with it still in her hand. That was when she was going through and emotionally hard time. It helped her sleep and forget her worries

Della

I have a dumb question....Would the far right be the farthest away corner to my right as I enter the room through the bedroom door? :confused: Thanks so much for the information :)

Yes, it would be the far right corner as you enter your room :)

bjmeacham

Yes, it would be the far right corner as you enter your room :)

Thank you so much :)

To add to the thread, of all the stones I have acquired, Rose Quartz is the only one so far that I have gotten a feeling from.....one of peace and contentment

Della

Thank you so much :)

To add to the thread, of all the stones I have acquired, Rose Quartz is the only one so far that I have gotten a feeling from.....one of peace and contentment

No problem :) Rose Quartz is one of my favourite stones. The colour attracts me to it :)