Healing crystals to use after operation?

Mathki

I am having an operation next week - having excess skin on my belly removed after a substantial weight loss and I was wondering if any of my crystals can help me heal faster?

I have quite the collection, but I have primarily been using them (though not for some time) for spiritual purposes so I am not that experienced when it comes to their physical properties.

What crystals can you recommend? And then I hope I have them already as I can't go out and by some right now ;)

Amatafrances

In my opinion Amazonite is a very good stone to tone up muscles, so that it can help you.
Ciao!

celticnoodle

I've had to look these up, but from what I can see, rose eye agate is good for keeping you calm and allowing the healing needed from surgery. I know agates are generally helpful in relieving anxieties. moss agate is another wonderful stone to use for emotional healing, and to enhance circulation.

the amethyst is another healing stone and also relieves headaches, (which is generally common after a surgery btw, as a result of the drugs to knock you out, I think)

also aquamarine is a great healing of stomach ailments. So, this especially may be the stone for you here. citrine, bloodstone and carnelian are three more gemstones that are supposedly great for healing stomach issues and copper is another great stone to improve circulation and decreasing imflammation.

then, from what I can remember, but i still looked up just to be sure, is that clear quartz is a very powerful healing stone and can also boost the healing of other healing stones. so a clear quartz I think would be a MUST have gemstone.

I also will tell you that there is nothing better then a rose quartz for keeping you calm and relaxed. When I am feeling bad, I put a rose quartz in each of my pant pockets and will often pull them out to just hold in my hands. they never seem to fail me. Within minutes, I am once again relaxed and calm and I just absolutely LOVE the rose quartz and will always grab that when I feel I need to calm down.

most of these stones are very basic stones anyway, so I'm sure you must have some of these. If not, if you wish to PM me what stones you do have, I will be happy to look them up in my book to see which ones will help you out--or you can always bypass me and google their healing properties. Do you have a small bag to put them in and wear them or carry them on your person? I have a variety of small leather and velvet bags that I put the required gemstones in for various purposes, but I guess it doesn't really matter what you put them in--just keeping them close can help you.

Mathki

In my opinion Amazonite is a very good stone to tone up muscles, so that it can help you.
Ciao!

I do have amazonite! Thank you! :)

I've had to look these up, but from what I can see, rose eye agate is good for keeping you calm and allowing the healing needed from surgery. I know agates are generally helpful in relieving anxieties. moss agate is another wonderful stone to use for emotional healing, and to enhance circulation.

the amethyst is another healing stone and also relieves headaches, (which is generally common after a surgery btw, as a result of the drugs to knock you out, I think)

also aquamarine is a great healing of stomach ailments. So, this especially may be the stone for you here. citrine, bloodstone and carnelian are three more gemstones that are supposedly great for healing stomach issues and copper is another great stone to improve circulation and decreasing imflammation.

then, from what I can remember, but i still looked up just to be sure, is that clear quartz is a very powerful healing stone and can also boost the healing of other healing stones. so a clear quartz I think would be a MUST have gemstone.

I also will tell you that there is nothing better then a rose quartz for keeping you calm and relaxed. When I am feeling bad, I put a rose quartz in each of my pant pockets and will often pull them out to just hold in my hands. they never seem to fail me. Within minutes, I am once again relaxed and calm and I just absolutely LOVE the rose quartz and will always grab that when I feel I need to calm down.

most of these stones are very basic stones anyway, so I'm sure you must have some of these. If not, if you wish to PM me what stones you do have, I will be happy to look them up in my book to see which ones will help you out--or you can always bypass me and google their healing properties. Do you have a small bag to put them in and wear them or carry them on your person? I have a variety of small leather and velvet bags that I put the required gemstones in for various purposes, but I guess it doesn't really matter what you put them in--just keeping them close can help you.

Of those you mention, I have amethyst, rose quartz (which I absolutely love too!), clear quartz and citrin - what about smoky quartz, isn't it supposed to have strong healing qualities as well? As far as I remember ;) I also have a sunstone; I seem to remember that that could enhance life force, or so to speak.

I have small organza bags - I think I'll put some crystals in one and bring them to the hospital with me :)

triple_entendre

I'm a big fan of haematite for anything, especially physical health, but rose quartz as a body-acceptance/self-love restoring energy sounds good too.

celticnoodle

I do have amazonite! Thank you! :)

Of those you mention, I have amethyst, rose quartz (which I absolutely love too!), clear quartz and citrin - what about smoky quartz, isn't it supposed to have strong healing qualities as well? As far as I remember ;) I also have a sunstone; I seem to remember that that could enhance life force, or so to speak.

I have small organza bags - I think I'll put some crystals in one and bring them to the hospital with me :)

yes, smoky quart is also very good for relieving stress and anxiety as well good for your kidneys, abdomen and other lower body areas, so this should be a good one to include also. It's also a beautiful stone, isn't it? I have this one as well and love it. i got it as i know it is suppose to help you with meditation, and I have been having some trouble there of late. That and it is suppose to be a great protector gemstone. I liked that in it.

I am not familiar with sunstone, so had to look that up. It looks like another excellent stone, as it is also known as the 'good luck stone'. that, plus, it is suppose to be another stone to alleviate anxieties and such. so, yes, I would definitely put that in your pouch too! :)

Amazonite is another beautiful stone, one that I have too. What I didn't know till I looked it up today is that amazonite can help you with dieting and a sluggish metabolism. it is, as i did know a soothing stone too and can help you to feel more in power of what is going on in your life. it is also good for relieving muscle spasms. Sounds like another good one to me to include! :)

Mathki

yes, smoky quart is also very good for relieving stress and anxiety as well good for your kidneys, abdomen and other lower body areas, so this should be a good one to include also. It's also a beautiful stone, isn't it? I have this one as well and love it. i got it as i know it is suppose to help you with meditation, and I have been having some trouble there of late. That and it is suppose to be a great protector gemstone. I liked that in it.

I am not familiar with sunstone, so had to look that up. It looks like another excellent stone, as it is also known as the 'good luck stone'. that, plus, it is suppose to be another stone to alleviate anxieties and such. so, yes, I would definitely put that in your pouch too! :)

Amazonite is another beautiful stone, one that I have too. What I didn't know till I looked it up today is that amazonite can help you with dieting and a sluggish metabolism. it is, as i did know a soothing stone too and can help you to feel more in power of what is going on in your life. it is also good for relieving muscle spasms. Sounds like another good one to me to include! :)

Thank you all so much! Now I have a good idea which stones to bring with me! I will be sure to cleanse them with my Reiki and re-charge them so they're ready! :)

Amatafrances

Other than Amazonite, that is a good stone for the muscles health and to firm them, I agree with Celticnoodle particularly about Rose Quartz, because it is the "queen-stone" for any kind of emotional imbalance, and very quick in its action.
Amazonite is relaxing ang toning as well, so that to wear both these stones in your organza bag can be a good idea to help your recovery in a gentle but very effective way.