Taurus Woman & Cancer Man

thrasheddoll

They like people they can read and are straighforward with a mix of fun and surprises now and then. You surprise them by knowing and understanding who they are. By remembering the little details about them. This makes them feel special and singled out. Thats love to them. Example. Remembering how they take their coffee after the first time. Even if it was a long time ago. And actually telling them and by sharing and recalling that day when they ordered coffee infront of you or whatever. This is what matters to them. They want you to be genuine because you like them. You have to remember their prefered settings basically lol even having their favourite radio station programed into the car and letting them know that #2 is theirs if they want to change the music.

yes, I feel like I am that kind of person naturally, like I remember the little details to show I care.. I think he knows that.. and I like to do things to make him happy, which makes me happy too.. I think we're compatible in that way

thrasheddoll

Also you should look at your mecuries. A conjunction of moon and mercury is very important in synastry. To understand how the other expresses themselves or be able to relate to what they say and understand their feelings by what they say is very important. It helps you understand different tones of voices when one is happy/upset or tired. It acts like a mini moon and clues you in right away. Because the way mercury expresses himself is what the moon needs basically to feel understood or atleast like you are listening to them.

his mercury is in leo.. my mercury is in aries.. I read that people who have mercury in a fire sign are generally vigorous in expressing their ideas and don't always take others' opinions into account.. is that true? maybe that's where we have a hard time resolving conflicts where we both think we're right