Budding relationship with a Scorpio woman

csdude

scorpiogirl said:
Try this site...maybe you can see here something interesting.
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/rep...gy/?r=20301112

That's an awesome link, scorpiogirl, thanks! I think it gave a lot of the same info that Amanda's book did, so that's really great :)

DiamondsRForever said:
You would have to PM me both of your birth dates and times, along with location of birth. There are many planets that make up a birth chart that will give details about love, sex, tension, career, communication, etc etc. If we find your whole chart, we can see how she relates to you.

I know most of that, except for her time of birth. I'll send her a message and ask, but she might not reply until Monday (she rarely replies to me on weekends). I'll PM you once I know :)

DiamondsRForever said:
Her saying that she "hates sex" is a flat out lie. Scorpios are ruled by the gonads (seriously). If you are a Virgo, you are ruled by the digestive tract. It sounds like maybe she is having some complications with her reproductive system. We can't say that she may have an STD, but it is possible. Something is blocking her from sex, but I highly doubt she "hates sex."

Technically, I'm a Leo/Virgo cusp, and I tend to exhibit traits from both.

But yeah, I thought the same thing... that this may be a flat out lie. I know another Scorpio born a few days earlier, and she's VERY sexual! I've been torn between whether this girl is testing me to see if my interest is purely sexual, if she likes the "idea" of me but doesn't like me physically, or if she's being honest and has a physical issue.

It's kind of a hard thing to bring up in conversation, though, without seeming like all I want is sex.

DiamondsRForever said:
She seems a bit mentally unstable. You are going to have to figure out ways to go with the flow and just accept that the conversation/vibes might not always be what you'd like for them to be. Weigh out the pros and cons. Is this really what you want? As Virgos, we sometimes believe that we can change people. What if she never changes?

Excellent points. Honestly, I know that I do need a lot of attention, and constant affirmations of love and adoration (very Leo of me, I think). And after being in a relationship for 20 years where we had sex once, maybe twice a year, I know that I need to be with a woman that's more sexually driven.

With that in mind, this girl does text with me ALMOST every day... not exactly my dream come true, but I have to accept that she has two kids and other responsibilities besides catering to my whims. But sometimes she'll go days without talking to me, which in my mind means that she's completely forgotten about me. That's not exactly a constant affirmation of adoration.

If we were "official", I could overlook that if she compensated by being more emotionally expressive and sexual when we're together. But if she genuinely hates sex, then honestly, all of the adoration in the world isn't going too make up for the lack of physical intimacy. It will always just feel like we're really good friends.

My problem is that I'm getting older by the day, and the number of women that show any interest in me at all is getting lower and lower (current average: 2 per year). I spent too long in a loveless relationship with the wrong woman, and now I don't know how much time I can devote on waiting for the "right" woman to come along. The idea of being a senior citizen bachelor terrifies me, so right or wrong, I feel obligated to work with what's available :-(

junethird

Actually you should check out where uranus is on yours hers and the composite of you two. Transiting uranus is in aries currently and he causes interesting situations but ends them as quickly as he starts them. Very hot and cold. Aries is a very fiery and impulsive sign. Her moon sign would explain alot as well. Sounds like a moon in gemini to me. So aspects hitting her moon is something to look at. Also check out neptune. Him being weak in natal or in transit is important.

khatsar

I hate to say this, but what you describe doesn't really sound like a budding relationship. Sun signs can tell you a bit about a person's energy, but this of course is never the full picture. And as others have pointed out, anyone, of any Sun sign, can be flaky. There is no sign of the flake lol.

For what it's worth, the Sun Scorpios I know become quite intensely focused when they've set their sights on someone. One of my Scorpio girlfriends calls it hunting LOL. In my experience, if a Scorpio wants you...you know it, you feel it, and there is nothing demure or subtle about the signals. However, when they are only casually attracted (and this happens a lot with Scorps), they can also have a tendency to use others' crushes as a self-esteem boost when needed. Feeling sexy and desired is important to most of us, but Scorpios especially seem to want consistent affirmation that multiple people are sexually interested in them, whether or not they pursue every opportunity to a conclusion. I don't think hot/cold is necessarily a Scorpio thing, though. I think a person's Sun sign can tell you a bit about what stokes their fire or a general idea of how they approach situations, but it's limited info.

I think your cards were telling you to leave this situation behind, taking what you can from it (Five of Swords) and that romance will come your way eventually (Two of Cups), but that you may have to do some soul-searching first (the Hermit). The Six of Swords is what clinched it for me...that card represents moving on, truly cutting your losses and starting to approach situations more in terms of what's in it for YOU.

Feel free to take or leave my $0.02. And best of luck to you!