How to notice life's blessings?

Saskia

We often use tarot to solve problems or when we feel distressed. But, there's a lot in everyone's life that's actually quite good and positive, even if we don't always remember or see it.

Here's my spread to realise one's blessings:

1. What is the best thing I have in my life right now?
2. What do I have I take for granted?
3. What should I discard from my life?
4. What in life inspires me?
5. Where or how to find that inspiration?

Maru

Very nice spread! I just used it and got some interesting results... I like the way that it is set up and the message in general. I think many people could use this spread :)

Bonny

Magnifique!!!!!!

Saskia

Thank you energyPipes and Bonny! I'm happy to hear that. I think that a positive outlook is what's often needed but overlooked :)

elena_jaymz

Hi Saskia, great spread here :) If you'd like to take a look, I posted my attempt in Your Readings ;)

Jdance

This looks great!
I am going to try it later when I have a bit of time. You have a very nice spirit about you. So it doesn't surprise me that you would come up with such a caring spread.:)
Thank you

Saskia

Thank you Elena, I'll go take a look :)

JDance, that is one of the nicest compliments I've ever received. :love: Thank you very much!

Sassyinkpen

This is a wonderful spread and just what I needed this evening. I just tried it with my new deck and got a wonderful reading. I posted it in Your Readings.

Thank you so much!