Reading the Marseille Tarot

anubis777

I have tried every which way to download the ebook even doing a live chat with a lulu person & i just gave up & ordered the book. The digital adobe reader keeps asking for a password & then an ID it pissed me off so much i couldn't deal with it anymore. I figure having the book is better b/c i don't have to sit at my p/c & read 535pages. So i just paid for the book & said to hell with the ebook & lost the $13.74 so make sure your computer can download the ebook. I have a 2011 laptop with windows 7 but still couldn't download that damn ebook.

Patrick Booker

I have Vista, and I didn't have any trouble. But I am sure you will be better off with the 'real' book - the Digital Editions are much inferior to books in the normal pdf format with Adobe Reader.

Patrick

anubis777

I thought i would try again & this is the message i am getting.
Adobe Reader could not open the URLLINK (1).ACSM b/c it is
neither not a supported file type or b/c the file has been damaged
or it was sent as an email attachment & wasn't correctly decoded.

I really wanted to start reading this huge book of info but i cannot.
I again downloaded the digital adobe so i don't get this problem.
HELP PLEASE..................

Teheuti

anubis777 said:
Adobe Reader could not open the URLLINK (1).ACSM b/c it is
neither not a supported file type or b/c the file has been damaged
or it was sent as an email attachment & wasn't correctly decoded.
Try taking out the (1) so that it reads
URLLink.acsm

anubis777

It doesn't allow me to remove the 1 what a @&%$## nightmare i never had this problem before. I just wanted to see inside the book & start reading until the book came.

Teheuti

Try opening the Adobe Digital Editions application, which you said you downloaded. On the left of the black screen there should be an icon showing three books. Click on that and a list of books you have downloaded should appear with Reading the Marseille Tarot on it. Click and read.

If it doesn't, then click on the down arrow next to the word LIBRARY. One of your choices should be 'Add Item to Library'. Click on that and a folder called "Digital Editions" should open with Reading_the_Marseille_Tarot.pdf in it. Click ADD and it should appear in the ADE screen.

anubis777

Hi again,
I have 2 adobe readers on my p/c should i get rid of the adobe 10? I still can't get this downloaded i could scream bloddy murder......

anubis777

I went to the library & seen the digital editions & clicked on it but it says there is nothing in file.

Patrick Booker

You should be able to run Adobe Reader and Adobe Digital Editions on the same computer. If you uninstall Adobe Reader, you won't be able to open normal pdf files.

Patrick

anubis777

I opened the adobe digital & went to the library icon & seen digital downloads but when i click them it says no file name.