Buying ISIS

Aeric

I want to buy a copy of ISIS but I'm confused about ordering. Do you go click the Japanese button to order, or do they want you to contact them at the email address first?

gregory

I don't see that it matters, but if you are worried - email - or even PM here and ask for an invoice! (I can't actually remember what I did, but it worked !)

You did try the English site ?

http://www.isis-osiris.com/english/ISISVersion.html

I THINK maybe the email is for those looking for the discount, though ? Just tested and the button takes you to your paypal with the amounts in there.

Aeric

Thanks!

Yes I'm on the English site and it just threw me a bit. AT's page for ISIS just gives the direct email, not the site, and then on the Web Shop it says Please Contact above the pay button. But it looks like emailing's not necessary.

gregory

Thanks!

Yes I'm on the English site and it just threw me a bit. AT's page for ISIS just gives the direct email, not the site, and then on the Web Shop it says Please Contact above the pay button. But it looks like emailing's not necessary.

No - if you read ABOVE the button it says you can get x much off for ordering more than one and stuff - and that's what I think the email refers to. I reckon you are safe to go. (And if it goes pearshaped, the creator is here }))

Lee

If I recall correctly, when I bought the deck a few years ago, I did it by emailing the author. He was very nice and it all went smoothly.

December_Empress

If I recall correctly, when I bought the deck a few years ago, I did it by emailing the author. He was very nice and it all went smoothly.

Same here. It was a few years ago, but he gave me the option of international money order or Paypal. I paid via PayPal and received an email the following day that confirmed the deck had been shipped. It was very easy.

Richard

I bought mine from this page using paypal. Just click on the yellow Japanese paypal link and it comes up in English.

Aeric

It's on the way! My only concern now is that it will be a war to balance use of this amazing one with the amazing CBD.

Richard

It's on the way! My only concern now is that it will be a war to balance use of this amazing one with the amazing CBD.
For me it is the most beautiful Tarot deck in the world. I used it exclusively for about a month, then I started rotating it with Grimaud and CBD. Another amazing deck is Wilfried Houdouin's The Tarot of Marseille Millennium Edition, but I'm waiting for the full deck. Only the trumps are available at present.

momentarylight

I first used this deck as a iPhone app and then purchased a copy. It's beautifully clean, fresh and witty. I love it. It is my favorite Marseille.