Convos Marseille Deck

Mercury066

The Convos Marseille deck was my first Tarot deck. My particular deck is very dear to me because of how it arrived into my life. For the last year I have been using the Caimon-Jodorowsky. Lately, I have been drawn to use more and more the Convos deck again. I don't like the font of the card titles, but there isn't much I can do about that. My Convos deck however awakens a Loving feeling in me that the Caimon-Jodorowsky deck never did. I was just wondering if this happens because of my particular experience with my particular deck or because of a general Convos attribute.

Does anyone here also own the deck?

Does anyone else enjoys using it?

BSwett

Whatever it is, embrace that spark. We all have a special connection with an old familiar deck, (Spanish Tarot by Fournier for me <3 ) no matter how popular it is among the masses. I can see the charm in those Convos cards even though I'm not used to the proportions of the characters.
If the magic is there for you, it's there for you!

Lee

I like the Convos. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! The Convos doesn't seem to get much love around here.

momentarylight

I own it and like it very much. It is simple and very witty with its slightly distorted figures.

It came to me by accident as well but I decided that Fate had sent it. :)

DeToX

I must admit that some of the cards I'm not very keen on, some of the colouring looks awful, the titles I didn't even think about, but overall I think the deck has a real sense of character and I like it. I don't own it however.

Mercury066

Thank you for sharing :)