Date night on January 18th (Marseille Tarot)

kayless

Hi everyone,

I joined a dating website and I have a date planned on January the 18th with a man that we'll call Y...and that is a couple of years older than I am. We're going to a restaurant. We discussed a little on the Internet and decided that we wanted to meet each other. I made a reading just to know where this is heading (friendship or more?)

I used the Marseille Tarot, only MA. The side of the cards has not been taken into consideration.

I got :

1- Jugdement (left) - Stade of mind of the consultant towards the question
2- Chariot (right) - Obstacles in the situation
3- Wheel of Fortune (up) - atmosphere on the whole situation and advices to make it evolve
4- Pope (down) - answer to the question
5- The Lovers (centre) - outcome, and synthesis of all the cards.

Personally, I doubt that this is heading to anything more than a friendship. But I might be wrong. If I stick to the cards, I'd say that this have and will evolve really quickly with the Judgement. The Chariot indicates that our professionnal lives that are very busy for both of us might slow things down a little. Wheel of Fortune, luck made by destiny, this is completely unexpected for both of us. With the Pope and the Lovers I think a romantic relationship will start.

What is your view on this reading?

Thank you

celestial

Hmmm. I'm not sure what meaning the positions would lend to the cards, since you don't specify what left, right, up and down mean, although I'm taking center to be the outcome.

To me, it looks like your meeting is primarily for the purpose of making a choice (Lovers)...to meet again or not. The cards indicate that you are looking for a conventional/traditional relationship, but that Wheel suggests that there's no way to know which choice might be made at this point.

Can't really address the Judgment and Chariot since I don't know if they're forces supporting/opposing, past/future, etc.

kayless

I'm sorry. I edited my first post to explain what each card means. Thanks for your time. I'm waiting for other replies to comment more in detail about your interpretation (I don't want to give out too much info.)

kayless

Hmmm. I'm not sure what meaning the positions would lend to the cards, since you don't specify what left, right, up and down mean, although I'm taking center to be the outcome.

To me, it looks like your meeting is primarily for the purpose of making a choice (Lovers)...to meet again or not. The cards indicate that you are looking for a conventional/traditional relationship, but that Wheel suggests that there's no way to know which choice might be made at this point.

Can't really address the Judgment and Chariot since I don't know if they're forces supporting/opposing, past/future, etc.

yes, the center is the outcome. Yes, I do feel like we are going to make a choice whether if we're going to keep on seeing each other or not.