How someone is spread

zhahmi

Can you elaborate on cards 10 and 11 (10-what is ending, 11-what is beginning)?

Thanks.

Zhahmi

anne_soulangel

basically it is what is ending in their life, as in coming to a close, something they have to let go of or accept is over, the closing of a door in a way.

What is beginning is what is renewing, something that room has to be made for, somehting in the very first stages of development, and something that is yet to appear or happen.

zhahmi

Thanks for the clarification.

I've tried this spread, and I have to say that it is amazing. Thanks for such a wonderful spread.

Pao

Love It! Im All Over It!! Thanx For Sharing With Us!

red11

This was helpful in figuring out myself, as well. Thanks for sharing! :)

LadySquee

This was a big spread for me, but it was amazingly accurate. I really feel like I got to glimpse inside my friend's head, see what was going on since he's been distant.

I am just so happy that I got the results I did, I will definitely use this one again, perhaps on myself.

BLFO

I use this spread a lot, too. Especially, if you are curious on what is going on with new love interest, or even long distant relationships friends or lovers.

Glass Owl

This is a really interesting spread. That's so much for posting it!

Tryska

I just tried this spread today - I'm curious - why the separation between family and homelife? It seemed sort of redundant to me - because to me they can be read similarly. Perhaps one of those can be made into travel instead?

Otherwise - i dug this spread - don't laugh but it really works well with the categories in my Tarot Made Easy book (i know it's a crutch, but it's a crutch I've found to be eearily accurate many times)

Also the person I read for has been off the grid for a while now - and it's amazing his reading was chockfull of major arcana - in almost every aspect of his life - lots going on for him right now, and he's managing but not in a good place mentally emotionally or physically. Bless.

Pao

Tryska said:
I just tried this spread today - I'm curious - why the separation between family and homelife? It seemed sort of redundant to me - because to me they can be read similarly. Perhaps one of those can be made into travel instead?

this is just a thought and I could be wrong but some people dont live with their family and live alone or with roommates. so you have your home life (roommates) and your family such as parents or long distance family. just a few thoughts i see the two as being different because a lot of people dont think of their family as their "home".