Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Liber Mundi

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

"C" 
to kwaw & Kilted Kat...

..Hello 2U...

It seems that you know a LOT about the inner Sanctum of "the FOOL" and since I dont see you around here anymore it might be that you found yourself some other Impersonators to have a nice little game of Rummy...
...and so far as I can see this makes me the only FOOL in this Place and I think Im pretty eager for that...

C
Top   #91
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by C
...and so far as I can see this makes me the only FOOL in this Place
Fair enough
Top   #92
Resident

"C" 
to Bernice...

...Good Day Bernice...

I hope You feel comfortable at the "Fun and Games Section" - thanks to You it is right now the Place to be - and naturally as long as we may stay here...

Could cardlady22 help You out with Your Query to Your Satisfaction ?

If not let me know and dont hesitate to bother me...

C
Top   #93
Resident

"C" 
to conversus...

...Its good to have You back...

About Your Question...
No - I didnt consider that because I saw the building of the Cathedral in the making - but this may sound a little gloomy for you...

So lets sit and think about it...

First - what would be the USE of having 2 Structures at the same Place with the same Purpose ?
That would be like building a House with 2 Roofs - One at the Top - where it belongs and the other One elsewhere - lets say in the Kitchen or in the Basement...

Second I would like You - if You may - to try that for Yourself and see if You can get anywhere - if You can find any resemblances between the 16 Court Cards and the 16 Geomantic Characters in such a way that YOU are OK with it and THAN we could have another chat about Your Findings...

Third - the 16 are - as Ive said before - only the FIRST System the Atu are connected with - the NEXT System - as I said - will contain 18 Elements - than a 19th Card will arrive and help the 18 Cards to become 9 Pairs which will then unfold to make 4 different Paths - after that you will see that 2 of the Paths make a System of 6 + 1 ( the 19th ! ) and the other 2 Paths make a System of 12 + 1 ( the 19th ! ) - when that has come to an End and everyone knows his right Place and how to get there the 22 will come to Life - and when the 22 are in the right Places...
...56 will come...
...one by one...
...until all is done
...and ONE...

Gloomy enough ?

But a nice Rhyme... dont you think ?

C
Top   #94
Citizen

cardlady22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by C
...You see this is still only BEGINNING to understand HOW Tē works...
...you must think of Tē as beeing one of this cute little Russian nested Dolls -
Matryoshka Dolls are stacked one into the other and you only get to know them one by one..
I love this analogy! And yes, I'm willing to be patient and ready to hang out! No offense taken, but I think you may be giving me more credit on my current glasses prescription than it actually has.
Top   #95
Resident

"C" 
to gregory...

...hi...

I almost completely forgot about You - and then there You are...
And now look at You... amazing !

I assume that Youve only stepped in to say "Hello" on Your way back Home from THE BIG GAME ?

Thats sooo nice...

Please deliver my compliments to Your spiritual Parents...

C
Top   #96
Resident

"C" 
to cardlady22...

...and I must say that I LOVE doing Sweet-talk myself...

...now that I can imagine how lovely Your new Eyes will look through Your current prescription glasses at this whole new World Im really flattered by reaching Your Heart with my "Poetry" - but at this point it was more about aiming at Your Head...

If I got THERE - I would be really proud...

Maybe You should read some other Posts as well...
I would love to hear if You find there something lovable t ...

C
Top   #97
Resident

"C" 
About "Evidence"...

...This Night I received a PM from one of our Fellow Aeclectics from which I may quote...

***"...I have to get my cards out and verify these connections for myself before I post again."***

I consider this to be a very smart and clever Way to get "Evidence" - in fact the ONLY Way to get it...

Since it may take us a few Days to get through the still missing Pairs of the 16 concerning the 20 (22) - so far the requested "Master List" is involved - there will be some Time and Opportunity ( so I do hope... ) for you to sharpen your new Eyes...

Good Hunting

C
Top   #98
Citizen

cardlady22 

Just to let you know, it looks like there has been enough variation in the LS version Visconti artwork that I will be unable to use it. So, I will watch/read until I can get the deck you mention.
Top   #99
Resident

"C" 
to cardlady22...

...Id consider this to be a very wise choice - in fact you wont be much longer able to follow by looking only at ONE Card at a Time...
A Time will come when you will have to be able to look at all 78 Cards at ONE GLANCE...

And of course THAT should be the RIGHT ONEs...

Thanks for keeping us posted...

C
Top   #100

More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.