About the Sakura/clow cards...

Mykalle Alexandria

I have the official translated version of the clow card meanings and spreads (of course you can change it to your liking, just like with tarot) Email me if you want it. Oh and they're PDF format. (install abode flash) Hope everyone has a magickal day XD
(oh and I don't have the meanings for the Hope, The Nameless, and The Nothing so I guess use yr intuition XD)

mysteriouswitchgal

Re: Sakura Cards

I have the official translated version of the clow card meanings and spreads (of course you can change it to your liking, just like with tarot) Email me if you want it. Oh and they're PDF format. (install abode flash) Hope everyone has a magickal day XD
(oh and I don't have the meanings for the Hope, The Nameless, and The Nothing so I guess use yr intuition XD)

I am interested in your translated English version. Please, I need to have them. I have Adobe and my computer can download PDF Format. Thank you.

mysteriouswitchgal

It has been a year ago since you sent me the translated versions of the clow cards. Again, thank you so much for extending the pdf files to me.

Appreciatively,

Marianne Q. :)