Reversed 3 of Pentacles as Feelings for Someone

Sailor Mars

I am aware that there are more threads out there like this. However, the interpretations I have found there seems way too off for my case. I got this card as feelings of my boyfriend for me. I find it hard to believe that he lacks any interest in me. His feelings for me seems to be genuine and we are already making long terms plans for our future together. Granted, the relationship has just begun.

He is four years younger than me. Could it be possible that he looks up to me so much that he feels he is not on par with me?

DJP

I wouldn't read this as indicating your boyfriend has no feelings for you. Definitely not.

A reversed three of pentacles could show a reversal of the sensible order of steps needed to complete an ambitious project. A sign of focusing too much on the grand big picture without taking the natural, often humble, foundational steps necessary to move you forward on a strong footing.

I'm not sure if this relates to your situation, but I hope it helps.

Peace,
Dev.

headincloud

3P rx suggests problems at the foundation of the relationship, one or both partners unwilling to put the work into to secure the base, can also point at lack of interest and problems or lack of commitment in long term plans but whichever way you look at it there's something wrong here, perhaps you're jumping the gun.

Sailor Mars

3P rx suggests problems at the foundation of the relationship, one or both partners unwilling to put the work into to secure the base, can also point at lack of interest and problems or lack of commitment in long term plans but whichever way you look at it there's something wrong here, perhaps you're jumping the gun.

Unfortunately, I know that is not the case. It is his feelings for me and he is anything but not interested. He is already doing things so that we can live together outside our country in the future.

Topaz_CharmTemple

I see the 3 of Pentacles reversed as representing a situation that isn't moving *beyond* the planning stage. It might mean that the people involved are "all talk," or that they are dreamers that have trouble "achieving liftoff." Reversed, the 3 of Pentacles is a card of good intentions, but might be signaling that the energies are stagnating & that the situation will need some firepower to get moving again. It might also mean that the parties involved need to stop talking about it & get to work.

Where do you see yourself in the card? Are you the architect, or one of the patrons?

Sailor Mars

I see the 3 of Pentacles reversed as representing a situation that isn't moving *beyond* the planning stage. It might mean that the people involved are "all talk," or that they are dreamers that have trouble "achieving liftoff." Reversed, the 3 of Pentacles is a card of good intentions, but might be signaling that the energies are stagnating & that the situation will need some firepower to get moving again. It might also mean that the parties involved need to stop talking about it & get to work.

Where do you see yourself in the card? Are you the architect, or one of the patrons?

If that is indeed the case which I feel it might be, then maybe it will be happening in the future.

I feel that I am the patron here.

Topaz_CharmTemple

If that is indeed the case which I feel it might be, then maybe it will be happening in the future.

I feel that I am the patron here.

Well, it sounds like you & your partner are both interested in building a strong foundation. Just be clear about what you want & communicate that to him. Perhaps you can also seek out a third party (there are three figures present in the card, after all...) to act as an ally?

headincloud

Unfortunately, I know that is not the case. It is his feelings for me and he is anything but not interested. He is already doing things so that we can live together outside our country in the future.

Lack of team work perhaps.