Mystic Faerie Tarot

MrsASL_Anime21

I've been reading the book that came with my deck & have came up with me own translations but they are so long that it makes it hard to remember everything that the card means. So if there is anything that anyone can help me shorten the meanings so that they are easier to remember that would be great! Thanks!

(0 Fool) :: The message: Follow your dreams with child like faith don't over analysis with distracting choices through pros & cons or they will vanish.

(I The Magician) :: The message: You're reminded you have more control over your life then you think, so don't have tunnel vision everything you do has consequences & dangerous out comes then you imagine. *You have power & ability; use it well!

(II The Priestess) :: The Message: Create a sacred space like the Priestess have done, until you find perfect peace & serenity where you must identify what you value most in the world. The knowledge you seek is in that value whether it be religious, spiritual, family, etc...

(III The Empress) :: The Message: So you find your self in a position to nurture something you must give enough of yourself to sustain life but not to smother the unique personality of the person, project, relationship, or situation entrusted to your care.

(IV The Emperor) :: The Message:

(V The Priest) :: The Message:

(VI The Lovers) :: The Message:

(VII The Chariot) :: The Message:

(VIII The Strength) :: The Message:

(IX The Hermit) :: The Message:

(X Wheel' of Fortune) :: The Message:

Have a few examples of how long my own meanings are for some cards but if you can help me out with so ideas to make then shorter & easier is understand & remember! Thanks!