6 Card C-A-R-E-E-R Spread

Indigo80

loved this spread!

Thank you. It's concise and gives a "quality" reading without too much interference, so to speak. I got the foolRx for the last card though, for the cowrorkers/interpersonal infl.. . kind of worried me...cuz the whole thing was very clear until the last card!

kara thrace

thanks for sharing this spread :)

its very useful and good ;)

S-o-l-e-i-l

fantastic

This is the first career spread I've used and it works wonderfully. The career I'm curious is tattooing. I thought about it and it immediately click but I was worried about being affected by my boyfriend who apprentices at the shop I wanna work at for piercing. The Prince of Cups came up for what I should be aware of which I think refers to both deceitful people and charmers (and he is that). The Interpersonal Relationships was Knight (king) of swords which I generally take to refer to my boyfriend as he is a Libra. The rest generally referred to emotional action and change/transformation and taking the next step, appropriate as a large part of my excitement about this is due to finally having a direction to move in.
All in all, this rambling probably means little to anyone else but considering my situation the cards were rather accurate and telling.
Fantastic spread ^_^

Mutton_Chops

I've used this a couple of times for my friends and I. It's alway quite insightful. Thanks for putting it up!

MYFIGO

Very nice!

It worked very well! Like the way you used the letters! I will be using this one a lot!

Jude

darksoul

career

Hi so i found this spread really insightful but im new to tarot readings and was wondering if perhaps someone might be able to help me further interpret the reasing I got.

C- IV of wands ( reversed)
A- x of cups
R- III of swords
E- VIII of wands
E- zero the fool(reversed)
R- II of pentacles (reversed)

If anyone could lend some help it would be most welcomed

darksoul

career

Hi so i found this spread really insightful but im new to tarot readings and was wondering if perhaps someone might be able to help me further interpret the reasing I got.

C- IV of wands ( reversed)
A- x of cups
R- III of swords
E- VIII of wands
E- zero the fool(reversed)
R- II of pentacles (reversed)

If anyone could lend some help it would be most welcomed