The Heart of Faerie study ?

pastel_sab

Would anyone be interested in studying the Heart of Faerie ?

I have these cards since several months. While some cards speak to me, others remain stubbornly silent (like The Crone and The Queen of the Golden Bough). Sharing opinions would be interesting, I think...

I hope I don’t step on anyone foot with my proposition...

hopena

I think a few cards have already been started on here ~ I doubt that you would be stepping on anyone's toes. :)

Amashelle

Are we going to add a section in the index for threads started to discuss the HOF deck, too? Then we can keep things from getting lost and avoid duplicate threads... or is that technically outside the scope of our study group?

nani

That would be a great idea, it would made all the info much more easy to find =)

DragonFae

I'd like to explore the cards more....did someone create an index of the ones covered so far or?

jema

i just took a deathgrip on my visa and ordered it for this months milk money - who needs milk anyway, right?
I love the FO deck and so much want this one too.

Satori

Hi folks! Wanted to say we are starting a little reading circle using the HoF. All are welcome, and I hope you will check us out!

nami

Hi folks! Wanted to say we are starting a little reading circle using the HoF. All are welcome, and I hope you will check us out!

Thanks for the heads-up! Looks like fun. :)

Satori

I'm such a doodle brain. I put all our threads in the wrong area....down in study groups rather than here in FO.

Sorry folks! Aulruna is on it....I just pmd her and asked her to fix it. so sorry!