Estensi Tarot-Lo Scarabeo's 'golden deck'

Rusty Neon

Hi everyone,

I received this new deck today in the mail today. The artist and Lo Scarabeo really did a good job. A very rich looking deck with beautiful artwork which is enhanced by the gold foil.

Cerulean

Rusty, you liked it?

Hurrah! Hope your allergy isn't acting up.

Take care!

Regards,

Cerulean

Rusty Neon

Re: Rusty, you liked it?

Cerulean said:
Hurrah! Hope your allergy isn't acting up.

Like the other metal foil or metal ink decks, this one does affect me. Luckily I'm a minority.

Emily

My Estensi came this morning - it was all I hoped for and more. The gold foil effect makes the cards come alive, really shine. It has a nice old fashioned look to it - Not like the Golden though but feels nice to handle. The artwork is really pretty, with rich colours, and the faces have good expressions to them. I like cards to have good expressions or to have none at all. I do like this deck, little bit of nudity but nothing vulgar. I think it would be a good all-rounder, might not appeal if you don't like decks that have a religious aspect to them but I don't mind this one.

tao51

This is another

Beautiful deck for the list, I may need just a room for my Tarot cards. LOL--Tao

Jeannette

We just received word from that the Estensi (and the Liber T) have reached the North American distributor's office. If...

...Holy cow, talk about timing! There's the UPS truck. I'm not kidding, it came while I was writing this (god, I love being in a city that's a UPS hub!)

Okay, so they're here -- at least, at Tarot Garden. Anyone who preordered the Estensi or Liber T through us, but didn't get their notification email last night, please contact me for info on completing your order and payment.

In the meantime, I'm going to go fondle some new decks. :D

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

tao51

(((sigh)))

July 15--can hardly wait!!!--Tao

Alta

hehe, sent Jeannette my money this morning, so I am expecting those pretties to cross into my mailbox soon. *drools at the thought, especially after readings Mari's posts*

tao51

We in U.S.A.

are so Entensi-delivery-challenged!--Tao

Jeannette

Correction

After opening up all the boxes contained in our shipment, I found lots of Estensis, but no Liber Ts. So I have an inquiry into the distributor to find out what the actual status is on those. I'm holding the orders for anyone who ordered the Estensi with the Liber T until I can get a reply. For all I know, they were shipped separately, and will arrive tomorrow. But I can post an update when I have more definite info. All paid orders for the Estensi only (or the Estensi with other in-stock titles) went out today. The rest of the "Estensi only" orders will go out ASAP after payment confirmation.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden