Mystic Tarot

bdavis

My Cards & I have a Special connection..
Can't explain it but we do....
Do you with yours??

Little Baron

Is it this deck? -
http://www.tarotpassages.com/mm1.jpg

They look like a nice set.

I have a good connection with my deck but it still needs a lot of developing. I am using the Hadar at the present time. It is getting stronger the more I work with it.

LB

Emily

Hi bdavis,

Like LB I too have a connection with my favourite deck the Morgan Greer - I like this deck because it was one that came to me at a time when I was close to giving up on my tarot studies - I'd flitted from deck to deck not liking any to really stay and get to know them, then I found the Morgan Greer and a whole new world opened up to me.

I realised I could read with them from the box, not all the cards the Courts and some of the Majors still give me problems but at that time just to be able to recognise what a card was telling me was a major milestone for me after studying various decks for so long and getting knothing out of it.

I still use the Morgan Greer as my primary deck but its given me the confidence to experiment with other decks, one's I struggle with and have a challenge but the Morgan Greer is my comfort deck.

I'm still working with the Morgan Greer though because I know I haven't learned all the mysteries of this deck, I love the colour associations and need to know more about these and I have yet to read a Paul Foster Case book which I think I need to do because the deck has some symbolism based on Foster-Case theories.

I could probably bore you rigid with my love of the Morgan Greer but I won't lol :D

ben bailey

i feel connected

i feel connected to my cards

Emeraldgirl

Certain Decks i have connected with better than others but there are a few that I have just had an instant connection that has never stopped.

leftovercrizack

I have the most wonderful connection with my cards The Enchanted Deck. But recently I have found our connection dwindling. Maybe its because I havent really had the time to use them lately.